We are looking for a skilled Cost Controller!
- MDE Norway AS
- Cost Controller
Job DescriptionThe Drilling Cost Controller supports drilling operations as the first point of contact for operated drilling accounting and budget-related requests. The role ensures compliance with internal procurement procedures and budgets.
- Position acts as the main channel of communication between drilling, procurement and finance teams.
- Collect the inputs from the responsible business and functional departments for the AFE and prepare the AFE according to the local regulatory and management reporting requirements. Manage the approvals and requests for AFE changes.
- Provides inputs for internal approval of the drilling projects.
- Checking and maintaining drilling cost forecasts, monitor and report monthly accruals for work performed versus invoices received.
- Perform budget vs. actual cost variance analysis on a regular basis.
- Responsibility for drilling invoices, which includes coding, contract compliance, partner and internal drilling budgets control.
- Co-ordinate the inventory management of the drilling operation.
- Provide operational support to the Finance organization for resolving disputes regarding invoicing and payments, with close cooperation with drilling team, drilling management contractor and vendor.
- Responsible for assisting procurement and commercial part of supply activities required to support drilling & completion operations.
- Record all procurement requests (Purchase Orders or Call-off) associated with the operated drilling operation into the Bonita system.
- Conduct financial review of the major contracts before signature.
- Prepare financial analysis on Rig utilisation/efficiency (or any other major contract) which serves as a basis of the performance evaluation, bonus payment.
- Act as a coordinator for JV Audits on operated drilling licences.
- Such other tasks as may be reasonably required by the company.
- Bachelor/Master’s degree in engineering or financial fields
- 3 – 7 years’ experience in related field, preferably from NCS projects.
- Some international experience is preferable.
- In-depth knowledge of offshore drilling operations, preferably from NCS
- Joint-venture accounting expertise;
- Understanding of contract management and procurement procedures
- Structured, team player, proactive, and service minded.
- MS Office
- Excellent written and spoken Norwegian
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Establishes good relationships with internal and external stakeholders;Builds wide and effective networks of contacts inside and outside the organisation; Relates well to people at all levels; Manages conflict; Uses humour appropriately to enhance relationships with others.
- Analyses numerical data, verbal data and all other sources of information; Breaks information into component parts, patterns and relationships; Probes for further information or greater understanding of a problem; Makes rational judgements from the available information and analysis; Produces workable solutions to a range of problems; Demonstrates an understanding of how one issue may be a part of a much larger system.
- Focuses on business needs and requirements; Sets high standards for delivery and adding value; Monitors and maintains quality and productivity; Works in a systematic, methodical and orderly way; Consistently achieves project goals.
- Appropriately follows instructions from others without unnecessarily challenging authority; Follows procedures and policies; Keeps to schedules; Arrives punctually for work and meetings; Demonstrates commitment to the organisation; Complies with legal obligations and safety requirements of the role.
- Sets clearly defined objectives; Plans activities and projects well in advance and takes account of possible changing circumstances; Manages time effectively; Identifies and organises resources needed to accomplish tasks; Monitors performance against deadlines and milestones.
DUE DATE: ASAP
LOCATION: OSLO, NORWAY
DURATION: MAY 2021 - 31.12.2021 WITH POSSIBILITIES FOR EXTENSION
MDE Group er et globalt rekrutteringsselskap, spesialisert på å finne og plassere de største talentene over hele verden. MDE består i dag av 12 selskaper som tilbyr konsulent-, bemannings- og rekrutteringstjenester, samt offshorepersonell og rådgivning. Med vår unike kjennskap til både det lokale og det internasjonale markedet vil vi bistå arbeidstakere og bedrifter slik at begge parter finner akkurat det de er på jakt etter.
- 0191 Oslo
- Olje og gass
- Ingeniør / Boreteknikk/drilling,
- Økonomi og regnskap / Controller
kost, kontroll, cost, controll, drilling
|Sist endret||21. apr. 2021 10:56|