Data Analyst for leading Norwgeian tech company
- ORDR AS
- Data Analyst
Who we are
You might have tried us, scanned our QR code and noticed how seamlessly you can order food and drinks – but this is just the beginning. Ordr is the adventure that has gone from startup to a scaleup in less than one year, and with even bigger aspirations for the future.
Order is one of Norway’s newest and most exciting technology companies with a market leading SaaS platform, We are passionate about creating simple and intuitive solutions that will change the hospitality industry. We have the Nordics leading investors behind us, and we are massively expanding.
We are a company built around growth mindset, fueled by learning and with very ambitious goals in mind. We are looking for someone who fits that profile on a personal level as well.
We want data to be the currency by which we drive decisions and develop ourselves and our customers, and as a Data Analyst you will be crucial in us doing this right.
About the role
We want someone to help drive decisions through data – someone who loves going through data sets, finding insights and making the actionable, and someone who equally enjoys presenting findings and having other stakeholders understand them, empowering the business and our partners to use data more actively and drive better decisions.
As a Data Analyst you will sift through many different datasets, help define how and what we should store and use, create models, build powerful data stories and visualizations and be a leadership go-to person for driving business decisions. ?
What you will do
- Deliver and own standardized reporting from design to delivery, using BI tools and languages (e.g. Power BI, SQL, Python or R) to help teams across the whole organization and partners track progress and focus on the right things
- Manage complex data analysis for business recommendations (forecasting, impact prediction, cohort analysis and customer segmentation)
- Support leadership in setting key strategic objectives through historical data and external data sources
- Develop tools to detect early signals and be proactive in seeking opportunities to deliver innovative data products that enhances our understanding of trends
- Build & improve data queries in a data warehouse to prepare & analyze data
- You are the expert; you help us define what is next – excite and surprise us with your knowledge and understanding
Your qualities and beliefs
- Love of data analysis and telling a story with data.
- Interest and continuous learning in all things data - metrics, analysis, models, measurement, statistics, visualization and testing
- Strong aptitude for identifying underlying business challenges and framing actionable solutions
- Proactive and enthusiastic about data integrity and results, and autonomous in resolving for these
- Huge plus if experience in app or web analytics and/or dashboarding and Power BI
- You see complex challenges and vast amounts of data as an opportunity with which you can grow
- Minimum 2 years of professional experience in a similar role (BI/Analysis)
- Higher education (BSc or MSc) with focus on quantitative methods
- Being comfortable extracting large data sets and statistics, and strong knowledge in SQL, some BI tools and Excel
- Excellent analytical skills
- Fluency in English
Why this is a great opportunity
- Culture of growth, empowerment and feedback
- Amazing colleagues and workplace - fantastic offices in the center of Oslo
- Great opportunities for personal development and continuous learning. The company will grow; hence so will you and your role
- You will have access to fantastic data to analyze, and take-part in the definition of what we will use & how we will use it
- Competitive pay and conditions.
- A flat hierarchy, where getting to the right solution is way more important than title or role
If you are excited by this, and think you can make an impact – then apply
We are an amazing team that strives to give restaurants and guests the easiest dining experience ever!
Data Analysis, Power BI, SQL, Client Analysis, BI
|Sist endret||2. jun. 2021 09:52|