An experienced Reservoir Geoscientist?
- MDE Norway AS
- Reservoir Geoscientist
- Main deliverable: integrate geological and geophysical data into models in support of drilling/work over operations and reservoir management plans.
- Perform advanced and diverse technical tasks on all matters related to production geoscience with minimal guidance: Advanced 3D and 4D seismic interpretation, including quantitative interpretation, reservoir characterization evaluations, maturing infill ideas and well concepts, provide input for and deliver static volumes/related uncertainties, propose activities that reduce the main geological uncertainties.
- Support drilling plans and operations with independent G&G deliverables. Lead well-planning activities and perform geosteering operations.
- Use Company databases to full extent in G&G evaluations, take responsibility and ownership for data inventory and further acquisitions.
- Actively use the QC process with the peer review team or their representatives.
- Core member in a multidisciplinary Integrated Work Team (IWT) in the Operation Technical SubSurface Department. Support reservoir engineers and give input to the reservoir management plan.
- Support drilling plans and operations (e.g. well planning and executions) with G&G input.
- University degree (MSc degree in Geology/Geophysics)
- More than 10 years
- Advanced 3D and 4D seismic skills, including quantitative interpretation and integration with reservoir simulation models
- Well planning and drilling experience including geosteering
- Incorporate 3-D seismic data into 3-D geological models
- Understand, communicate and focus on the main geological uncertainties
- Understand deterministic and probabilistic volumetrics calculations
- Strong understanding of opportunity maturation process, well planning and execution activities
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbally)
- Strong interpersonal skills, demonstrated ability to effectively collaborate constructively in interdisciplinary team
- Strong willingness to actively develop skills by working closely with experienced co workers in subsurface team and within related business areas (exploration, field development, drilling & completion)
- Curious, open and creative for utilizing geological skills to the tasks in the IWT team
- Proven experience with subsurface software applications such as Petrel.
DUE DATE: 26.04.2021
LOCATION: STAVANGER, NORWAY
DURATION: 01.06.2021 - 31.05.2022
MDE Group er et globalt rekrutteringsselskap, spesialisert på å finne og plassere de største talentene over hele verden. MDE består i dag av 12 selskaper som tilbyr konsulent-, bemannings- og rekrutteringstjenester, samt offshorepersonell og rådgivning. Med vår unike kjennskap til både det lokale og det internasjonale markedet vil vi bistå arbeidstakere og bedrifter slik at begge parter finner akkurat det de er på jakt etter.
- 4033 Stavanger
- Olje og gass
- Ingeniør / Subsea,
- Ingeniør / Geoteknikk og ingeniørgeologi,
- Ingeniør / Geomatikk
subsurface, reservoir, geoscientist, geologisk, geophysical
|Sist endret||27. apr. 2021 00:08|