ML Engineer for leading Norwegian tech company
- ORDR AS
- ML Engineer / Data Scientist
Who we are
You might have tried us, scanned our QR code and noticed how seamlessly you can order food and drinks – but this is just the beginning. Ordr is the adventure that has gone from startup to a scaleup in less than one year, and with even bigger aspirations for the future.
Order is one of Norway’s newest and most exciting technology companies with a market leading SaaS platform, We are passionate about creating simple and intuitive solutions that will change the hospitality industry. We have the Nordics leading investors behind us, and we are massively expanding.
We are a company built around growth mindset, fueled by learning and with very ambitious goals in mind. We are looking for someone who fits that profile on a personal level as well.
We want data to be the currency by which we drive decisions and develop, and as an ML Engineer you will lead in the implementation of giving users a new and improved experience.
About the role
We want someone to define and drive how our users and customers can get the most out of our data - by providing the most relevant recommendations, optimizing content and allowing our partners to be guided on how to optimize towards their most important business objectives.
As an ML engineer you use analytical excellence, ML experience and statistical methods, to mine through data to identify opportunities for Ordr, our clients and our users. You delight in the challenge of building and maintaining robust recommendation architecture, you understand the user, and you continuously want to improve your models, and yourself.
What you will do
- Conceptualize, build and continually improve our real-time recommendation & personalization systems - for users, partners and restaurants
- Apply statistical inference and predictive modelling on our data
- Communicate and collaborate with Product Managers, Engineers, Designers and Analysts across our organization to create amazing customer experiences
- Implement and support scalable ML experiments, to make sure we are evolving our products in the right way, and providing the best service to our users
- You are the expert; you help us define what is next – excite and surprise us with your knowledge and understanding
Your qualities and beliefs
- You are an outcome-obsessed and pragmatic engineer wanting to relentlessly focus on creating positive customer impact
- You are passionate about the new opportunities in using machine learning to enrich user experiences, and have background with running ML models in production
- Have experience of working in an agile product development team, from setting objectives, evaluating progress, and changing course to make sure product is working at its best capacity
- Huge plus if experience with recommendation libraries and/or AWS solutions
- You see complex challenges and vast amounts of data as an opportunity with which you can grow
- You have 3+ years of full-time experience as a software engineer, ML engineer, data scientist or similar
- Excellent educational background (minimum M.Sc) in mathematics, statistics, computer science, or other similar quantitative field with at least three or more years of industry experience
- Good grasp in basic statistical concepts and Machine Learning
- Strong experience with Java or Python, and machine learning related libraries
- Fluency in English
Why this is a great opportunity
- Culture of growth, empowerment and feedback
- Amazing colleagues and workplace - fantastic offices in the center of Oslo
- Great opportunities for personal development and continuous learning. The company will grow; hence so will you and your role
- You will have access to fantastic data to analyze, and take-part in the definition of what we will use & how we will use it
- Competitive pay and conditions.
- A flat hierarchy, where getting to the right solution is way more important than title or role
If you are excited by this, and think you can make an impact – then apply
We are an amazing team that strives to give restaurants and guests the easiest dining experience ever!
aws, data science, java, python, machine learning
Spørsmål om stillingen
Fridtjof Nansens plass 6, 0160 Oslo
|Sist endret||21. apr. 2021 09:54|