Are you our next Field Engineer Construction (Night)?
- MDE Norway AS
- Field Engineer Construction, Night
- Lead by example and ensure Vår Energi HSE&Q policies and procedures are implemented and adhered to in all phases of the work
- Participate in HSE related activities – Tool Box, Safety Meetings, HSE Inspections etc.
- Promote safety and encourage all personnel to participate in the Vår Energi Safety programs (e.g. HAT, Energy Wheel) and campaigns.
- Participate as required in regular planning and status meetings, SJA/Risk Assessments
- Identify / evaluate opportunities to eliminate unproductive activities and processes
- Provide regular status reports and proactively communicate execution issues, concerns, opportunities, etc. to VE HAP Contruction Manager
- Witness Contractor’s Mechanical Completion activities and ensure that; all tests and MC activities are well documented and all drawings/documentation are marked-up with changes (redline) by the contractor
- Follow-up activities assuring Contractor meet the HAP schedule and milestones
- Ensure that red line mark-up of the master documentation in CCR is carried out Liaise with Operations and main contractor in development of safe and effective commissioning plans and procedures.
- Assist the Operations team during Commissioning and start-up of Balder
- Proactively contribute to collaboration and a satisfactory working relationship between Company and Contractors
- Motivate colleges to create and maintain a good working environment in relation to all comanies with in the HAP.
- More than 10 years relevant experience with construction management
- Tertiarly eduction within engineering & construction
- Extensive relevant experience with construction management experience.
- Working knowledge and experience with Norwegian offshore engineering and construction codes and standards (NORSOK; PSA Regulations etc.)
- Good understanding of inter discipline dependencies.
- Experiences with contractor follow-up and management of personnel.
- Construction/MOD, Operation:
- Modification, Mechanical, rotating machinery, Plant turnaround, Utility systems, Gas plant start-up, Oil & condensate start-up.
DUE DATE: 23.04.2021
DURATION: 15.05.2021 - 01.10.2021
LOCATION: STAVANGER, OFFSHORE, NORWAY
When the right people connect, we create value.
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specializing in finding and placing the greatest talents worldwide. MDE currently consists of 12 companies that offer consulting, staffing, recruitment services as well as offshore personnel. With our unique knowledge of both the local and the international market, we will connect employees and companies, so they both find exactly what they are looking for. MDE aims to contribute to people developing and to ensure that our customers achieve great value from our services. We first succeed when both clients and our candidates reach their goals, together.
Our mission is to deliver relevant expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.
- 4003 Stavanger
- Olje og gass
|Sist endret||20. apr. 2021 09:45|