Helly Hansen is looking for a Senior Product Developer Mountain
- Helly Hansen AS
- Senior Product Developer Mountain
Helly Hansen seeks a Senior Product Developer for the Mountain collection.
In this position you will be responsible for developing part of our Mountain collection for men and women, with a focus on 2 of its product ranges: Mountain Essentials (core outdoor pieces, down, 3L, stretch woven) and Fjord til Fjell (technical lifestyle).
- To develop briefed products based on the category’s design direction and target costs
- To take products from brief to final counter sample and manage both administrative development tasks as well innovative prototype work
- To deliver products according to HH quality standards and assure product margins
- To manage the product fit in close collaboration with the pattern team, and ensure the best fit is achieved
- Responsible for product development including: tech pack creation, prototype reviews, product fit, pricing and vendor communication
- Responsible for critique process for construction, function and sizing, for counter sample, sales sample and pre-production sample
- To take active part and contribute to internal- and external presentations if asked to
- To meet design and development deadlines for product commercialization
- Vendor visits in Europe and Asia on regular basis
- To carry out other related duties and instructions as required by Development Director
Development Director, Product Managers, Mountain Development Manager, Mountain Design Manager, Design team, Development Team, Fabric Team and Factories.
Experiences and capabilities:
- Min 10 years in product development for outdoor technical clothing or similar
- Experience with the product development of technical stretch woven and knits
- Passion for the mountains, outdoor activities, and awareness of end consumer trends
- Great knowledge of Product construction, Functional fabrics and Sport specific needs
- Experience in working with factories
- Fluent in English
- Advanced user of Adobe Illustrator and Microsoft Office programs. Experience working with PLM systems
- A good team player and self-propelled
- Great time management and communication skills
- Sharing our love for Nature and HH related sports
- Bonus: Experience with design and execution of 3L water resistant garments and lamination
- Young, dynamic and international environment
- A culture of inclusion, empowerment and ownership
- A culture that rewards ‘excellence’ in an exciting phase of growth and new opportunities
- Competitive benefits
This is a full-time position based at our headquarter in Oslo.
Questions can be directed to email@example.com
Applications is ONLY accepted in portal (due to personal data protection rules) and not later than 10th May 2021.
Founded in Norway in 1877, Helly Hansen continues to develop professional-grade apparel that helps people stay and feel alive. Through insights drawn from living and working in the world's harshest environments, the company has developed a long list of first-to-market innovations, including the first supple waterproof fabrics over 140 years ago. Other breakthroughs include the first fleece fabrics in the 1960s, the first technical base layers in the 1970s, made with Lifa® Stay Dry Technology, and today's award winning and patented H2Flow® temperature regulating system.
Helly Hansen is a leader in both technical sailing and performance ski apparel. Its ski uniforms are worn and trusted by more than 50,000 professionals and can be found on Olympians, National Teams, and at more than 200 ski resorts and mountain guiding operations around the world.
Helly Hansen's outerwear, base layers, sportswear and footwear are sold in more than 40 countries and trusted by outdoor professionals and enthusiasts around the world. To learn more about Helly Hansen's latest collections, visit www.hellyhansen.com
produktutvikling, technical clothing, prototype, prising, sizing
|Sist endret||19. apr. 2021 17:07|