Dentsu is looking for Ad Operations Manager
- Ad Operations Manager
Are you seeking a role that requires a mix between a structured operational way of work and a proactive approach to project management and problem-solving? If that sounds right for you and you are passionate about digital marketing, our ad operations team is looking for a smart, talented and driven person to join our team in Oslo.
As an ad operations manager you will be part of a small team that has a big impact and you will work closely with client teams, programmatic specialists, data & analytics specialists and creative specialists. The role demands operational excellence, a good level of technical knowledge and understanding of the digital marketing industry, and very good communication and problem-solving skills. This is a role where you can learn, grow and develop yourself both personally and professionally.
As an individual, we believe that you are the right person for this role if you are attentive to details, well-organized, technically skilled and happy to actively participate in solution-focused meetings with colleagues from other teams. The challenge of more complex projects that span across teams excites you and you are ready to find the best approaches to achieve the desired results. You are comfortable working based on processes and responding to incoming requests and, at times, taking the lead and being proactive when it comes to project management and finding good solutions.
What we offer:
- You will be part of an international, dynamic and creative workplace right in the center of Oslo. We are also moving to a brand new and modern office by the end of the year.
- Competitive salary, good pension plan, health insurance, and additional employee benefits and discounts.
- Possibility to use the company cabin at Hafjell.
- Excellent learning and development opportunities and the possibility to work with the latest technologies in digital advertising that set the bar for innovation and performance.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for campaign setup and execution, including testing ad tags and creative assets to ensure proper functionality.
- Troubleshooting various issues, ranging from creative click-throughs and ad exchange rejections to discrepancies between platforms used.
- Owns area of expertise (ad servers, technical creative functionality and requirements, CM360 & Adform) and can confidently answer client/team questions.
- Owns dynamic creative solutions from a technical point of view and can map out solutions that need to be implemented across platforms. This requires assessing the agreed technology stack and any limitations that may exist (for Google Marketing Platform and Adform).
- Work closely with client teams, programmatic specialists, creative specialists and data team on advising and setting up dynamic creative projects (DCO).
- Collaborate with teams and drive excellent operational execution according to the deadlines.
- Communicate and clearly explain complex ideas to teams / clients / partners and be able to advise when needed.
- Occasionally pull reports (CM360 & Adform) and offer reporting support to client teams when needed.
- Occasionally hold sessions to help upskill other teams on how to better use our platforms and processes.
- Constantly look for ways to improve what we are doing.
- BA/BSc in information systems, computer science, digital media and marketing or similar.
- A ‘How’ person - curious about technical aspects of digital marketing and ad technologies, who seeks to understand in detail how things work.
- Highly analytical and with great communication and collaboration skills.
- Ability to independently manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment under tight deadlines whilst staying solution-focused.
- Very good at identifying problems and areas of improvement and working on process improvements and solutions.
- (Preferred) Previous experience using any of these platforms is highly relevant: CM360/Google Studio/DV360/Adform/GTM.
- (Preferred) Previous experience in ad operations or ad serving solutions is, obviously, a big plus.
- Fluent in Norwegian and English.
Our preferred qualifications can be an advantage, but they are not a requirement to apply. We believe that excellent people can come from various backgrounds and we value diversity.
Please note that all interviews will be held in English.
Dentsu is one of the largest networks of agencies in marketing, advertising and technology, with offices in 143 different markets. Worldwide we work with 85 of the top 100 brands and in Norway our award-winning agencies consistently deliver a high degree of innovation and data-driven performance for our local and global clients.
digital marketing, ad operations, ad ops, advertising, GMP
Spørsmål om stillingen
Pilestredet 8, 0180 Oslo
|Sist endret||20. apr. 2021 12:43|