- Coalition for Epidemic Preparedness Innovation
The organisation is growing at fast pace and CEPI’s Human Resources Team is looking for a Recruiter to join its team.
You will have the full overview of all recruiting processes in CEPI and will be working to research, develop, and implement effective recruiting and staffing strategies to attract a diverse pool of qualified and capable talent for the organisation.
CEPI is an organisation aiming to change the future of vaccine development and the way the world responds to epidemics in the future. Therefore, experience with recruitment in the life sciences disciplines would be helpful. However, more important is your curiosity for CEPI’s work and the human resources needed to achieve its work.
In CEPI we strive for diverse thinking, and we want diverse pools of candidates for all our vacancies. We work for an inclusive working environment where each employee can contribute and grow.
- Build relationships with line managers to better understand their hiring needs and job specifications
- Develop, facilitate, and implement all phases of the recruitment process
- Assist with job posting and advertisement processes
- Schedule interviews; oversee preparation of interview plan and other hiring and selection materials
- Support the interview process, attending and conducting interviews with line managers and other stakeholders
- Collaborate with the hiring manager and other HR staff during the offer process, identifying and recommending salary ranges, start dates, and other relevant details
- Ensure compliance with employment laws and regulations, and company policies
- Provide regular status reports
- Perform other duties as assigned
Education, Experience, Knowledge and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management
- Proven work experience as a recruiter managing all phases of the recruitment and hiring process
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience of a range of attraction & selection methodologies
- Strong interpersonal skills, team player and able to work in different cultural environments
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Familiarity with laws, regulations, and best practices applicable to hiring and recruitment
- Experience with Life Sciences is beneficial, however, experience from all sectors will be considered
- Proficient in MS tools and social media communication platforms
Travel and Location Requirements
- We are primarily looking for candidates in Norway. However, we will also consider candidates that are based in London, UK
- Occasional travel may be required
What We can Offer You
- Experience from the international effort on developing vaccines against emerging infectious diseases and accelerating vaccine development response to outbreaks
- The opportunity to work together with leading internal and external experts on solutions for global challenges
- A diverse and inclusive work force
How to Apply
If you are interested in being considered for this position, please visit https://cepi.net/careers/ for more information on how to apply.
Applications must be received by COB 11 May 2021.
CEPI is a global organisation working to accelerate the development of safe and effective vaccines against COVID-19 and other emerging infectious diseases. In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, CEPI has taken a leading role investing in multiple diverse COVID-19 vaccine candidates and co-leading COVAX alongside Gavi, the Vaccine Alliance and the World Health Organization to develop, manufacture and equitably deliver 2 billion doses of safe and effective COVID-19 vaccine by the end of 2021 to end the acute phase of the pandemic.
- Marcus Tranes Gate 2, 0473 Oslo
- Farmasi og legemiddel,
- HR, organisasjonsutvikling og rekruttering
- HR, personal og rekruttering
rekruttering, HR, interview, assessment centre
|Sist endret||19. apr. 2021 16:19|