HR Co-ordinator, Projects at FREYR
- FREYR AS
- HR Co-ordinator, Projects
HR Co-ordinator, Projects.
We will build a sequence of battery production facilities, initially in Mo i Rana, developing into a major company with a turnover in the region of 40 billion NOK in 5 years.
We are looking for a highly qualified and motivated HR Co-ordinator for our Projects Division.
You will be involved in managing both the Freyr employees and external consultants and contractors involved in all our projects. You will be able to apply everything you know in this role, be challenged and learn a lot. For the right HR talent this role could be a professional dream come true.
Main tasks include:
- Management support through advice and guidance in accordance with laws, regulations and applicable agreements within the HR / personnel area
- Assist in recruitment processes and manage employee and contractor contracts
- Assist and support department management in various types of personnel issues
- Take care of processes related to IA work, work environment and HSE work
- Lead and assist in relevant restructuring, development and change work
- Relevant higher education at university or college level
- Minimum 2 years experience in operational HR
- Good knowledge of relevant legislation and agreements
- Good PC and digitization skills
- Advisor / facilitation competence
- Proven problem solving abilities
- Takes personal responsibility
- Commercial mindset
- Thrives in start-up environment
- Creates structure
WHAT WE OFFER
We offer the right candidate an important role in developing Norway's first battery cell production facilities. Energy storage is an important key to the world's switch to a sustainable, green economy. Freyr is a frontrunner in Europe's rush to build capacity in battery production. A shift from fossil fuel to electricity-from-renewables could deliver 75 - 90% of the CO2 emission reductions required.
Freyr has to move fast. The world needs both battery cells now, and ever better battery cells in the future. With us you will learn a lot and a lot will be expected of you. We aim to pick high performers that will slot in immediately.
Please apply by "søk her" and upload CV and a letter of motivation.
Respond by: ASAP and before April 30th, 2021
Start date: After agreement
Location: Lysaker, Oslo
Please note: Selected candidates will be invited for an interview continuously, also before the official deadline.
For further questions about the position, please contact Freyr`s
Einar Kilde, EVP Projects. Phone: +47 907 33 575 / e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further questions about the process, please contact Jefferson Wells;
Anette Moen, Phone: +47 930 09 353 / e-mail: email@example.com
FREYR plans to develop up to 43 GWh of battery cell production capacity by 2025 to position the company as one of Europe’s largest battery cell suppliers.
The facilities will be located in the Mo i Rana industrial complex in Northern Norway, leveraging Norway’s highly skilled workforce and abundant, low-cost renewable energy sources from hydro and wind in a crisp, clear and energized environment. Corporate headquarters are located in the Oslo area.
FREYR will supply safe, high energy density and cost competitive clean battery cells to the rapidly growing global markets for electric vehicles, energy storage, and marine applications.
For more information, please visit www.freyrbattery.com.
- 1366 Lysaker
- Kraft og energi
- HR, personal og rekruttering
Spørsmål om stillingen
- Einar Kilde
- EVP Projects, FREYR AS
- 907 33 575
|Sist endret||1. mai 2021 00:10|