Mechanical Change responsible - Inspection & Refurbish Engineering
- MDE Norway AS
- Mechanical Change responsible - Inspection & Refurbish Engin
- Proactive follow up High priorities within Engineering on new scope
- Proactive seeking information on new scope
- Responsible for multi discipline alignment of potential changes
- Responsible for following up "change requests" (Site Query) for refurbish scope in Engineering/Construction.
- Responsible for estimation input both related to SQ input, but also related to VOR input after SQ approvals.
- Breakdown of activities for “New scope” after SQ approval and give input to plan both related to engineering and construction.
- Coordinate and ensure information float of potential SQ scope to Engineering department in cooperation with project SQ responsible.
- Establish Engineering and Construction activities related to “Area Check Out” findings.
- Responsible for gathering estimates of multidiscipline changes and communicate to project change management group
- Chair change estimation/alignment meetings within topside engineering
- This position is reporting to Engineering Coordinators – Inspection and refurbishment department
- Minimum 9 years’ experience, with experience for Norwegian Continental Shelf ang good knowledge of Norwegian Regulatory Requirements
- BSc or MSc degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Good knowledge of mechanical packages ( rotation and static)
- Experience from Brownfield projects in Norwegian sector with in Mechanical engineering
- Language required: Norwegian (preferable), English required
- Previous experience with IFS is advantage
DUE DATE: ASAP
DURATION: One year with possibilities for extension
LOCATION: STAVANGER, NORWAY
When the right people connect, we create value.
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specializing in finding and placing the greatest talents worldwide. MDE currently consists of 12 companies that offer consulting, staffing, recruitment services as well as offshore personnel. With our unique knowledge of both the local and the international market, we will connect employees and companies, so they both find exactly what they are looking for. MDE aims to contribute to people developing and to ensure that our customers achieve great value from our services. We first succeed when both clients and our candidates reach their goals, together.
Our mission is to deliver relevant expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.
- Damsgårdsveien 143, 4003 Stavanger
- Olje og gass
- Ingeniør / Mekanisk
|Sist endret||16. apr. 2021 14:15|