Talent Advisor & HR Business Partner
- HR Business Partner
Volue is a market leader in technologies and services that power the green transition. Based on 50 years of experience, Volue provides innovative solutions, systems and insights to industries critical to society. Over 650 employees work with more than 2000 customers on energy, power grid, water and infrastructure projects that ensure a sustainable, flexible and reliable future. The company is headquartered in Oslo, Norway and active in 40+ countries.
About HR in Volue
The HR team in Volue is responsible for implementing the overall HR initiatives, and strategic KPIs such as employee engagement parameters, voluntary turnover, diversity indicators and absence rates. This team will work closely with Volue leadership and the LoBs to support the company's efforts on reaching strategic targets. This involves ensuring Volue provide leaders with a foundation for people management, which can also allow them to keep an outward looking focus on market opportunities and technology advancement. During the growth of the Volue organisation, the team will play an important role in developing and aligning the companies in the Volue group to becoming one company in terms of culture, best practices and operations. Moreover, as Volue becomes an increasingly internationalised company, HR is responsible to ensure that Volue recruits and retain talents across several countries and offices and that the company is compliant with national regulation.
About the position
The role of Talent Advisor & HR Business Partner is a cross functional role. The role will work closely with the Talent lead in Volue on recruiting the right talents and co-creating our Employer Branding strategy globally. In addition, the HR Business Partner will serves as the "go to expert" in all matters concerning employees and provides HR policy guidance and interpretation for your Line of Business.
Main tasks and duties:
- Managing full life cycle recruitment with hiring managers
- Partnering with lead of recruitment and hiring managers to develop sourcing strategies to meet current and future hiring needs
- Promote our vacancies and utilize online marketing, social media and other digital and appropriate channels
- Identify arenas to find & attract the best talent
- Analyse trends and data in partnership with the HR group
- Act as HR Business Partner for line management and providing HR guidance
- Implement strategic HR initiatives, provide guidance and input on business unit restructures, workforce planning and succession planning
- Relevant university degree
- Experience in relevant areas to the role is a merit, but not a prerequisite, e.g. recruitment, headhunting, sales, employer branding or networking
- Familiar with legal requirements related to day-to -day management of employees
- Experience with working in HRM systems, Office package and similar
- Experience with using ATS and utilizing data is a plus
- Experience working for an international company and within IT-sector is an advantage
Who are you?
We hope that you are positive, engaging, and ready to set Volue on top of the mind of those looking for a new workplace. You are structured and like working towards set timelines, but at the same time flexible enough jumping on possibilities that arise. It is great if you are a bit technical savvy and interested in green tech.
Besides this, you would be a great fit if you have;
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Excellent organisational skills, ability to acquire a thorough understanding of the organisation's hierarchy
- Strong analytical and problem- solving skills
- The possibility to co-create your own role
- Be a part of a successful green tech company with a clear growth strategy
- Working with inspirational colleagues who is re-thinking HR
- An international working environment, rooted on the Scandinavian working culture
- Competitive salary and benefits
Volue is an equal opportunity employer. We hire talented and hardworking individuals regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, cultural background or religious beliefs. We know that when our employees feel appreciated and included, they can be more creative, innovative and successful. We will consider applicants consecutively and look forward to receiving your application!
Should you have any questions, please reach out to Siw Hellesen +47 95 92 63 50.
- Chr.Krohgs gate 16, 0186 Oslo
- Flere arbeidssteder
- 7037 Trondheim,
- 4841 Arendal
- IT - programvare,
- HR, organisasjonsutvikling og rekruttering
- HR, personal og rekruttering
Rekruttering, HR, Rådgivning
|Sist endret||15. apr. 2021 15:00|