FIELD ENGINEERS INSULATION AND SURFACE PROTECTION
- MDE Norway AS
- FIELD ENGINEERS INSULATION AND SURFACE PROTECTION
- The field engineers in Surface Protection and in Insulation shall ensure that activities are prepared, performed, completed and documented in accordance with rules, regulations, standards and Contract requirements
- Develop and work with local inspectors.
- Monitor Contractor and subcontractors performance with emphasis on HSE, technical quality and progress
- Report status, areas in need of improvement and/or attention to management
- Be proactive and take corrective actions as required, without undermining Contractor’s responsibility.
- Contribute to technical solutions in cooperation with engineering and commissioning.
- Ensure that construction is according to established plans and delivery on time
- Ensure that Contractor delivers acceptable quality
- Ensure timely closing of actions and punch items by Contractor and verification by own team.
- Establish close communication with Contractor from management to individual disciplines.
- Ensure dedicated HSE focus by all parties throughout the project.
- Ensure high focus on interfaces towards all involved parties and coordination at site.
- Interface, cooperate and align with other subprojects in Johan Sverdrup
- Identify deviations/non-conformities and handle these in accordance with project procedures.
- Experience transfer to and from the project.
Surface protection an insulation field engineers with good overall knowledge of the work according to Norsok M-501 and FROSIO certified. Minimum 10 year experience from similar position in previous offshore projects. Multi trade competence is an advantage, e.g. insulation, preservation Strong team player with ability to handle high work load.
DUE DATE: 22.04.2021
DURATION: 03.05.2021 - 27.02.2022
LOCATION: STAVANGER, NORWAY
When the right people connect, we create value.
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specializing in finding and placing the greatest talents worldwide. MDE currently consists of 12 companies that offer consulting, staffing, recruitment services as well as offshore personnel. With our unique knowledge of both the local and the international market, we will connect employees and companies, so they both find exactly what they are looking for. MDE aims to contribute to people developing and to ensure that our customers achieve great value from our services. We first succeed when both clients and our candidates reach their goals, together.
Our mission is to deliver relevant expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.
- Antall stillinger
- 5514 Haugesund
- Olje og gass
- Ingeniør / Mekanisk
|Sist endret||15. apr. 2021 14:05|