Are you our next onshore MC engineer mechanical and structure?
- MDE Norway AS
- Onshore MC Engineer Mechanical and Structure
- MC responsible for dedicated subsystems.
- MC responsible for dedicated MC packs.
- Create/Update Boundaries (Resp by Dwg system).
- Verify and assist Scoping and planning.
- Populate in PIMS CMS: Structural Dummy Tags and link to relevant MC packs.
- Review Job packs generated by Engineering and link to relevant Tag Event(s) in PIMS.
- Extract from PIMS check records and add in Job packs prior release to Construction.
- Monitor and Verify Progress of Engineering and Construction on their MC packs.
- Quality assure MC and RLM.
- Monitor and Verify Progress of Engineering and Construction on their system.
- Prepare electronic Hand over MC dossier in PIMS CMS.
- Coordinate/Call-out/Participate on Joint MC Punch outs with Company.
- Initiate MCC and RFC acc Forecast date.
- Punch follow up on MC packs.
- Be familiar with PIMS CMS for generating status reports and uploading in system Check records complete.
- Technical education with min 8 years’ experience
- Language: Norwegian and English
DUE DATE: ASAP
LOCATION: STAVANGER, NORWAY
When the right people connect, we create value.
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specializing in finding and placing the greatest talents worldwide. MDE currently consists of 12 companies that offer consulting, staffing, recruitment services as well as offshore personnel. With our unique knowledge of both the local and the international market, we will connect employees and companies, so they both find exactly what they are looking for. MDE aims to contribute to people developing and to ensure that our customers achieve great value from our services. We first succeed when both clients and our candidates reach their goals, together.
Our mission is to deliver relevant expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.
- 4033 Stavanger
- Olje og gass
- Ingeniør / Mekanisk,
- Ingeniør / Teknisk sikkerhet/QHSE
|Sist endret||14. apr. 2021 10:39|