Head of Physical services Nordic Consumption
- Statkraft Markets and IT
- Head of Physical services Nordic Consumption
The business unit Energy Management (ME) is part of Statkraft Markets and IT. ME handles the physical optimization of more than 11.000 MW of hydropower, 15.000 MW of wind power, two gas fired power plants, and a consumption portfolio of more than 65 TWh/year. We are more than 150 highly qualified people located in Oslo, Trondheim and Düsseldorf.
The team Physical services Nordic Consumption (MENC) is responsible for establishing access to relevant markets for physical delivery of power, as well as nominating orders on the power exchange and working to develop and implement new customer products in the physical markets. The department is also focusing on continuously improving the working methods and focusing on IT-development using optimization tools, forecasts and trading strategies applying different data science techniques. We strive to have a dynamic and innovative environment where new solutions and new businesses ideas are encouraged. Developing the physical services for customers is important for delivering on Statkrafts strategy to become a leading provider of market solutions for external large customers in Europe.
As Head of Physical Services Nordic Consumption (MENC), you will:
- Lead a team of 4-5 high performing employees
- Deliver PnL on set PnL targets
- Develop and improve efficient operations regarding physical trading, including participation in algorithmic trading projects
- Contribute in the management team of Nordic Energy Management (MEN)
- Cooperate closely with the Nordic Origination team offering competitive Energy-solutions to bilateral counterparts
- Build on and improve existing business relations
- Take part in the shift duty that makes day ahead consumption forecasts and nominates to the physical markets
- University/Masters degree in engineering, computer science, natural sciences, business or similar
- Strong analytical capacity and ability to draw implications of analysis
- Mathematical/statistical knowledge is an advantage
- Good business acumen commercially minded and result oriented
- Leadership experience is an advantage
- Good communication skills and the ability to build strong relationships across the organisation
- Self-propelled and structured, with the ability to see both the full picture and details
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken. Good knowledge in one or more Nordic languages is an advantage
- Professional and personal development in an exciting company
- A diverse workplace with regard to gender, age and cultural background
- Competitive terms of employment and excellent benefit schemes
- A positive working environment characterised by competence, responsibility and innovation
Statkraft manages critical infrastructure and services in several countries. We conduct background checks on qualified applicants before hire.
The position can be located both in Oslo and Trondheim, and will report to Vice president Nordic Energy Management (MEN)
For more information about the position, please contact Andrea Edin (+47 915 99 857 / email@example.com) or Tone Aass (+47 920 31 750 / firstname.lastname@example.org )
Application deadline: As soon as possible, within 30.04.2021
Statkraft er et ledende internasjonalt selskap innen vannkraft og Europas største leverandør av fornybar energi. Konsernet produserer vannkraft, vindkraft, solkraft og gasskraft og leverer fjernvarme. Statkraft er en global markedsaktør innen energihandel og har 4500 ansatte i 17 land.
- 0283 Oslo
- Kraft og energi
|Sist endret||14. apr. 2021 16:16|