Are you our next Drilling Supply Responsible?
- MDE Norway AS
- Drilling Supply Responsible
- Participate in necessary Drilling & Well meetings (morning meetings/planning meetings)
- Responsible for planning, coordinating and follow up material, equipment and personnel
- Participate on the 24/7 duty team as a DSR when necessary
- Develop and maintain good relationships towards both internal customers and contractors/vendors
- Collaborate with other DSR’s and logistic coordinators to ensure optimal utilization of vessels and helicopters
- Bachelor or MSc degree – Relevant experience may compensate for formal qualifications
- Supply chain experience preferred
- Pro-active and service-minded
- Performance-driven, creative and structured
- Ability to work both as a team player and independently
- Good communication skills with the ability to create trust and good relations
- Flexible and willing to adapt to changing business needs and tasks
- High level of professional and personal integrity
DUE DATE: 22.04.2021
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specialising in placing talent, providing the highest skilled project personnel around the world. We attract the best international candidates, delivering industry-leading solutions, for any stage of the project lifecycle.
As the industry evolves, the skills of its workforce have to follow suit. We have an in-depth understanding of both local and international employment market, ensuring the compliance requirements of the Oil & Gas and Renewables sector are always met.
With offices across Norway, UK, Asia, Africa and US our services extend as we offer integrated project support, procurement and logistics, and global mobility assistance to our clients worldwide.
- Antall stillinger
- 5254 Sandsli
- Olje og gass
- Ingeniør / Boreteknikk/drilling,
Drilling, Well, Responsible, Planning, Coordinating
|Sist endret||13. apr. 2021 15:47|