ARE YOU OUR NEXT STRUCTURAL ENGINEER - PROJECTS?
- MDE Norway AS
- STRUCTURAL ENGINEER - PROJECTS
- Lead the structural discipline in all project phases. Responsible for following up analysis and design, fabrication and cessation of marine structures. Secure technical integrity and barriers in design and execution within structural discipline, and ensure compliance with relevant standards, regulations and technical requirements.
- For early phase projects, responsible for scoping and following up studies in structural discipline and maturation of structural deliveries as required per project phase.
- During FEED and execution phase, responsible for following-up Contractor(s) to ensure deliverables in line with scope of work, budget and schedule.
- Follow-up contract for third party verification of load-bearing structures. Tasks and deliveries
- Perform risk-based follow-up of Contractor(s) to ensure deliveries in line with scope of work, budget and schedule. Provide Contractor(s) with input, clarifications and maintain contact as necessary.
- Contribute to internal project evaluations and documentation e.g. Design basis, Technical and operational requirements and guidelines (TORG), functional specifications, technology assessments and qualification programs, risk register.
- Provide input to procurement activities for ongoing and future project phases within own discipline e.g. ITT documentation and process, equipment packages, long lead items, company provided items (CPI) as applicable.
- Contribute to planning and executing assurance activities. In particular, in execution phase, establish and follow up contract for 3rd party verification of load-bearing structures. - Ensure necessary dialogue with interfacing disciplines and contribute to resolving interface issues in a timely manner.
- Within own discipline, drive engineering efficiency, secure safety in design, design-to-cost and constructability.
- During execution, support construction field engineers and take responsibility for decisions within own discipline within set timeframes, e.g. interdisciplinary input, handling of queries (TW/SQ/CQ).
- Handle relevant change proposals and requests to depart from a requirement in TORG and contract (non-conformance requests (NCRs)/DISP) within set timeframes.
- Follow up delivery of life cycle information (LCI) within discipline.
- Ensure experience transfer between projects, operations and discipline network.
- Master degree and 8+ years relevant experience OR Bachelor degree and 12+ years relevant experience
- Knowledge within Company's governing documentation. - Experience with engineering and construction contractors
- High focus on HSE, ethics and Company values - Well-developed cooperation- and communication abilities
- Ability to work structured, systematic and towards a target - Multidiscipline understanding and ability to work ‘across’ all areas in the project
- Ability to handle responsibility and periodically high workloads
- Travels or mobility can be required
DUE DATE: 23.04.2021
DURATION: 01.05.2021 - 30.04.2022
LOCATION: TRØNDELAG, NORWAY
When the right people connect, we create value.
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specializing in finding and placing the greatest talents worldwide. MDE currently consists of 12 companies that offer consulting, staffing, recruitment services as well as offshore personnel. With our unique knowledge of both the local and the international market, we will connect employees and companies, so they both find exactly what they are looking for. MDE aims to contribute to people developing and to ensure that our customers achieve great value from our services. We first succeed when both clients and our candidates reach their goals, together.
Our mission is to deliver relevant expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.
- 7500 Stjørdal
- Olje og gass
- Ingeniør / Strukturingeniør,
- Ingeniør / Mekanisk
|Sist endret||13. apr. 2021 10:24|