Shipshave is growing - come join us!
- Software Engineer
- Your next job has a direct impact on reduction of emissions to the global seas?
- Your next company launches products to reduce fuel cost for the shipping industry by 10%?
- You next role will help the further development of this groundbreaking technology?
Sounds like a dream? Well – it can become your reality!
On behalf of the Stavanger-based start-up company Shipshave, we are proud to present an opportunity of a lifetime for the right person. We are looking to fill the position of Software Engineer.
Shipshave AS was founded in early 2019 by Rune Freyer,one of the most successful serial entrepreneurs in Stavanger. His and the company´s vision is to make hull performance easy. The first productis a robot which gently remove biofouling during transit. Using hydrodynamics, the robot can be used under transit and ensure a clean hull during transit and before arrival on destination. Testing has proved the technology works and can save substantial fuel cost for shipowners. The first commercial sales have been delivered.
You can read more about the technology here: www.shipshave.no
The company has major ambitions on both the commercial and environmental side. You will be given the possibility to strongly impact both.
Your main responsibility will be to take part in the overall development of the technology. You will take the lead on the software side working closely with the other R&D-engineers.
The role will have a broad range of challenges and tasks. Tasks will include design, development, testing, problem solving, verification and anything else software related which is vital to get the product ready for its end users.
Shipshave AS aims to go public – your contribution to achieve this goal is crucial.
What´s in it for you?
Along with a unique career opportunity we can offer the right person the chance to contribute to the fight against the world´s number one problem – climate change.
You will be paid market salary and get the company´s general benefits.
We would also like to highlight that the startup is fully funded and provides the opportunity to work with high caliber colleagues and by the side of a highly respected entrepreneur.
We are looking for a person with top ambitions on an international scale. Along with these qualities, it will make you an ideal candidate:
- Higher education within computer sience or other relevant fields.
- Experience with developing and maintaining software designed for end users.
- Minimum five year experience developing user-friendly technology.
- Experience with C# and C++.
- Experience with GIT version control.
- Experience with AI and Image Recognition will be an advantage.
- Fluency in English (written and oral)
- In our small start-up environment, you work for the common good of the venture, also when tasks are outside your job description.
This position is the opportunity of a lifetime. If interested – be quick to announce it to our recruiting partner Ingunn Søyland with AvantGarde Search in Stavanger. You can reach her by pressing the "søk her" button on this page.
We look forward to hearing from you soon.
- Professor Olav Hanssens vei 7, 4021 Stavanger
- IT - programvare,
- Maritim og offshore,
- IT utvikling / Front-end,
- IT utvikling / Utvikler (generell),
- IT utvikling / Full stack utvikler
c#, c++, greentech, shipping, developer
Spørsmål om stillingen
Professor Olav Hanssens vei 7, 4021 Stavanger
|Sist endret||14. apr. 2021 12:23|