Project Director at Freyr AS
- FREYR AS
- Project Director
Project Director at Freyr AS
We plan to build 43GWh capacity of battery cell production in the next 4 years, spread across a number of factories, primarily in Mo i Rana. This will provide a turnover of over 40 billion NOK. All told, there will be many projects of considerable size.
We need 2 high-quality Project Directors to design and build these factories. These are exciting roles in terms of scope and complexity, providing an exciting professional challenge for the right candidates.
- Accountable for the success of the project
- Ensure consistency across projects
- Oversee the project and ensure that the Project Manager leads, directs, and manages the sub-project in an adequate way
- Ensure that agreed processes, procedures and templates are applied in the project
- Provide guidance and support to the project management team
- Ensure that the project delivers according to the Project Agreement and that the project delivers on main KPIs; HSE, time, cost, quality
- Manage the project change system
- Manage risk and report risks. Implement mitigating actions
- Manage the Asset Owner relationship, support the Project Manager with resolving contractual issues and provide guidance to the Project Manager on approval/rejection of changes
- Ensure the decision packages are prepared and ready for formal approval
Project Director role reports to EVP Projects.
- Masters degree in subject relevant to building battery cell factories. Requirement can be reduced to Bachelor's if experience is exceptional
- Minimum of 10 years experience in a range of relevant projects
- Minimum of 5 years project management experience
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Commercial mindset
- Proven problem-solving abilities
- Takes personal responsibility
- Thrives in start-up environment
- Creates structure and culture for cross-functional collaboration
WHAT WE OFFER
Energy storage is an important key to the world's transformation to a sustainable, green economy. Freyr is a frontrunner in Europe's rush to build capacity in battery production. A shift from fossil fuel to electricity-from-renewables could deliver 75 - 90% of the required CO2 emission reductions.
Freyr must move fast. The world needs more battery cells now, and ever better battery cells in the future. With us you will learn a lot and a lot will be expected of you. We aim to pick high performers that will slot in immediately.
Please apply by "søk her" and upload CV and a letter of motivation.
Respond by: ASAP and before April 24th 2021
Start date: After agreement
Please note: Selected candidates will be invited for an interview continuously, also before the official deadline.
For further questions about the position, please contact Freyr`s
Einar Kilde, EVP Projects. Phone: +47 907 33 575 / e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further questions about the registration or application process, please contact
Steinar Instefjord at Jefferson Wells. Phone: +47 948 57 202 / e-mail: email@example.com
FREYR plans to develop up to 43 GWh of battery cell production capacity by 2025 to position the company as one of Europe’s largest battery cell suppliers.
The facilities will be located in the Mo i Rana industrial complex in Northern Norway, leveraging Norway’s highly skilled workforce and abundant, low-cost renewable energy sources from hydro and wind in a crisp, clear and energized environment. Corporate headquarters are located in the Oslo area.
FREYR will supply safe, high energy density and cost competitive clean battery cells to the rapidly growing global markets for electric vehicles, energy storage, and marine applications.
For more information, please visit www.freyrbattery.com.
- Antall stillinger
- 1366 Lysaker
- Kraft og energi
|Sist endret||25. apr. 2021 00:08|