Are you our next Wellsite Engineer?
- MDE Norway AS
- Wellsite Engineer
- Follow Up the work performed by the rig and service personnel
- Provide assistance during all critical operations
- Assist daily meetings among the rig’s and service company senior personnel
- Prepare detailed drilling instructions as requested by DRL Supervisor coordinating with Engineering Dept.
- Assist daily report calls to DRL Supt
- Prepare the daily cost report
- Prepare Daily Time Vs Depth Chart, Tracking and benchmarking drilling performance and costs
- Prepare performance report (daily, weekly and monthly)
- Prepare all reports required for data archive
- Assist in Feed-Back reports preparation
- Assist for the updating of the time planner on a daily basis and prepare a 7 days look ahead
- Prepare variations and deviations reports/documents if required
- Verify contractors' work documentation on a daily basis
- Prepare and coordinate material and equipment inventory lists with DRL Supervisors, DRL Superintendent and Logistic organization
- Collect and classify Lesson Learned
- Prepare the end-of-well report
- Support ARPO & STAP reports
- Support Field Ticket Services and Job Report verification and collection/archivetask
- Fulfill the assigned targets following Company objectives and procedures
Bachelor Degree in Engineering or higher
2 years of drilling/completion experience, or 1 year plus dedicated/specific school/training as drilling/completion engineer
- Offshore medical certificate (OLF)
- Offshore survival course
- First aid / firefighiting course
- IWCF certificate
DUE DATE: 18.04.2021
DURATION: 01.05.2021 - 01.05.2022
LOCATION: OFFSHORE, NORWAY
When the right people connect, we create value.
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specializing in finding and placing the greatest talents worldwide. MDE currently consists of 12 companies that offer consulting, staffing, recruitment services as well as offshore personnel. With our unique knowledge of both the local and the international market, we will connect employees and companies, so they both find exactly what they are looking for. MDE aims to contribute to people developing and to ensure that our customers achieve great value from our services. We first succeed when both clients and our candidates reach their goals, together.
Our mission is to deliver relevant expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.
- 4003 Stavanger
- Olje og gass
- Ingeniør / Boreteknikk/drilling
|Sist endret||12. apr. 2021 14:38|