Product Manager Automotive and Product Manager ESS and E-mobility at Freyr AS
- FREYR AS
- Product Manager Automotive and Product Manager ESS and E-mob
Product Manager Automotive and Product Manager ESS and E-mobility
We will build at least 4 battery cell factories of increasing size in Mo I Rana as a significant contribution to the transition to a green economy. Without batteries there can be no real change in the global energy system, the key to limiting global warming. These factories are a significant contribution to a more sustainable future.
We are looking for highly qualified Product Managers to ensure that Freyr becomes a world leading battery producer through establishing a strong product portfolio in the automotive and industrial ESS sectors.
Product Management functions as the link between Technology Development and Sales / Market. The creation of this link is the key to making our technology useful for the end-user. Product Managers are expected to have a deep understanding of battery technology and how can be applied in real life applications.
The ideal candidates have an understanding of battery technology, a strong interest in how this will develop over time and an ability to communicate their insights. In this role you will gain a complete overview of the battery field, come to understand how our technology compares to others in the market and how it can be adapted to fit the needs in the market.
- Work with product development strategy and manage a team of product engineers
- Maintain and develop product specifications and product development roadmap
- Support sales organization with technical insight on products and application.
- Interface with development team and define validation- and certification – programs
- Manage product certification and product lifecycle management
- Oversee production and ensure that products conform to market specification and safety regulations
- Minimum of 5 years experience with application of energy storage products in commercial applications
- Good understanding of the fundamentals of a lithium – ion battery and how they can best be applied in commercial applications
- Experience in working within quality focus systems and processes
- Relevant technical Masters degree
- Fluent in English
- Experience of working in an international company
- Experience in establishing and working with quality systems for new product introduction
- Proven problem-solving abilities
- Takes personal responsibility
- Co-operative and stretch out a hand if needed
- Ambitious and with constructive drive
- Self-confident and balanced with level of competence
- Thrives in start-up environment
- Creates structure
WHAT WE OFFER
We offer the right candidate an important role in developing Norway's first battery cell production facilities. Energy storage is an important key to the world's switch to a sustainable, green economy. Freyr is a frontrunner in Europe's rush to build capacity in battery production. A shift from fossil fuel to electricity-from-renewables could deliver 75 - 90% of the CO2 emission reductions required.
Freyr has to move fast. The world needs both battery cells now, and ever better battery cells in the future. With us you will learn a lot and a lot will be expected of you. We aim to pick high performers that will slot in immediately.
We provide best-in-class onboarding services to help candidates move to Mo i Rana if needs be, taking care of their families so that the whole family unit enjoys the adventure of a lifetime.
Please apply by "søk her" and upload CV and a letter of motivation.
Respond by: ASAP and before April 30th 2021
Start Date: After agreement
Please note: Selected candidates will be invited for an interview continuously, also before the official deadline.
For further questions about the position, please contact Freyr`s;
Eirik Børsheim, Phone: +47 401 03 060 / e-mail: email@example.com
For further questions about the process, please contact Jefferson Wells;
Anette Moen, Phone: +47 930 09 353 / e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
FREYR plans to develop up to 43 GWh of battery cell production capacity by 2025 to position the company as one of Europe’s largest battery cell suppliers.
The facilities will be located in the Mo i Rana industrial complex in Northern Norway, leveraging Norway’s highly skilled workforce and abundant, low-cost renewable energy sources from hydro and wind in a crisp, clear and energized environment. Corporate headquarters are located in the Oslo area.
FREYR will supply safe, high energy density and cost competitive clean battery cells to the rapidly growing global markets for electric vehicles, energy storage, and marine applications.
For more information, please visit www.freyrbattery.com.
- Antall stillinger
- 1366 Lysaker
- Kraft og energi
Product, Automotive, Engineer, ESS, E-mobility
Spørsmål om stillingen
- Erik Børsheim
- Product Manager, Freyr AS
- 401 03 060
|Sist endret||1. mai 2021 00:10|