Would you like to make global impact within People Security and Crisis Management ?
- Telenor ASA
- People Security and Crisis Management Expert
Would you like to work closely with Telenor management and make global impact within People Security and Crisis Management ?
The HSE & Sustainability team, which is a part of Telenor Group, ensure systematic risk-based management and Telenor?s strategic ambition on Responsible Business Conduct and commitments to UN SDG. A part of this job is to define Group Policies and Requirements within HSE & Sustainability and ensure that these are followed up in the BUs. This also involves responsibility for the Crisis Management setup in Telenor.
We are now looking for a new team member to join us temporary for the position as People Security and Crisis Management Expert. The position is an exciting opportunity for you as a professional to work operatively in a dynamic and everchanging environment. Telenor operates in a global market where we in today?s situation experience particularly interesting challenges within crisis management and people security. The person we are looking for is therefore a highly skilled and experienced people security professional who demonstrates structure and calmness in times of crisis.
Does this sound interesting? Then we look forward to read your application.
Your responsibilities will be..
- Support the People Security and Crisis Management Team in:
- Continuously identifying potential threats and assess risks arising from political tension, criminal activity, other security related issues.
- Assess people security threats ? coordinate and analyze external security and intelligence information
- Provide support to the Crisis Management Team on methods and mitigations for handling potential crisis situations
- Support in defining security measures to safeguard our people and assets
- Advising and supporting Telenor management and Business units on security risks and issues
- Responsible for supporting all BU management in their application of people security policy and Crisis management principles
To thrive and succeed in the role, you probably have...
- A bachelor?s degree (or equivalent) in Security Risk Management; International Relations; Criminal Investigation; Intelligence Studies or military background
- Significant practical experience in performing the tasks listed above
- Understanding of risk management and general management system knowledge
- Demonstrated experience in development and implementation security management systems
- Understanding and demonstrated experience of operational security, safety & crisis operations
- Understanding and demonstrated experience in handling of threats towards individuals the organization
- Understanding and demonstrated capability for managing crisis situations
Who are you?
- You have high standards in terms of personal and professional integrity
- You are an experienced project manager with excellent leadership skills, who enables to adapt to different cultures and environments
- You can work under pressure and within tight deadlines
- You work well within a team and have exceptional cooperation skills across different levels of an organization
- You have operational experience in planning and performing executive protection
- You have shown experience in shifting from strategic, tactical and operational level
- You are a highly motivated strategic thinker who is capable of understanding business objectives and implement safety & security procedures as a business enabler, not a business stopper
We offer you..
- A rewarding and challenging role in successful telecommunication and digital service provider company
- An international working environment with the opportunity to travel abroad
- Excellent opportunities for personal development and professional growth
- Meaningful work, learning opportunities and possibilities for broad impact
- Global work environment and international career opportunities?
- Dedicated time to develop and learn through our ?40 hour challenge?
- Subsidized lunch, access to company cabins, sports and interest associations, employee share program
- Vacation during Christmas and Easter in addition to the regular 5 weeks? vacation
- Mobile phone and broadband
You should note..
- Application deadline: 25th April 2021
- Please reach out to hiring manager Joanna Oustad tlf: +47 480 33 319 if you have questions regarding this position
- This is a temporary position with expiration date by the end of December 2021, with the opportunity for extension
- You will be a part of a crisis management team and may therefore experience work outside regular working hours
- We conduct background checks on all relevant candidates through Semac AS, www.semac.no
About Telenor Group
Telenor Group is a leading telecommunications company across the Nordics and Asia with 182 million customers and annual sales of around USD 14 billion (2020). We are committed to responsible business conduct and driven by the ambition of empowering societies. Connectivity has been Telenor's domain for more than 160 years, and our purpose is to connect our customers to what matters most. Telenor is listed at Oslo Stock Exchange under the ticker TEL. For more information, see www.telenor.com
- Fornebu, 1360 Fornebu
- Vakt og sikkerhet
Telenor, Krisehåndtering, Crisis Management, People Security, HMS
|Sist endret||27. apr. 2021 11:03|