Do you want to join one of Europe’s most exciting green tech companies?
- Volue Insight
- Senior Cloud Software Engineer
Volue Insight provides customers with the insight they need to better understand the power market by forecasting production of wind, solar, gas, etc and their related prices for the short-, medium- and long-term horizon. We serve a large number of clients, including several of Europe's major energy companies and financial institutions.
For the right individual you have a unique opportunity to join one of Europe's most exciting green tech companies and play a key role in building innovative and market leading services.
About the role
You will be a part of our R&D team which has a good mix of skills, age, gender and nationalities. The work is truly interdisciplinary and you will get a rare opportunity to learn about the entire workflow to produce our market leading forecasts, while working on your R&D-tasks. We have several projects lined up where new services will be built and brought to the market. We use GCP and rely heavily on Kubernetes and Docker for our components. You will be involved in both developing and operating the components you work with.
Some travel can be expected. Current team locations are in Oslo, Arendal and Berlin.
The right person is technically well grounded and has good communication skills. To be successful in the job we believe that you have:
- Eagerness to learn and stay ahead of the curve.
- Substantial developer experience in Python or Java.
- Experience running services in production environments.
- Experience with at least one of the 3 large cloud vendors.
- A degree in Computer Science, Data Science or a related technical field.
- Working language is English.
- A positive, international working environment characterized by expertise, innovation and the urge to succeed.
- Professional and personal development in a company that experiences strong growth
- A competitive salary
- Central and newly refurbished offices.
- Good pension benefits and insurance plans.
Volue is an equal opportunity employer. We hire talented and hardworking individuals regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, cultural background or religious beliefs. We know that when our employees feel appreciated and included, they can be more creative, innovative and successful.
Preferred location is either Oslo or Arendal. Other locations might be considered for the right candidate, so please provide your preferred location in the application.
Any questions can be directed to CTO, Sigve Litsheim, alternatively to HR Manager, Kari-Anne Slaaen
We will consider applicants continuously and look forward to receiving your application!
From 2021 the Insight team has become an integrated part of Volue (www.volue.com). The Volue group was established in March 2020 and is one of Europe’s most exciting green tech companies and enjoys a strong market position with more than 2000 customers across 44 countries and was recently listed at Euronext Growth.
- Chr. Kroghs gate 16, 0186 Oslo
- Flere arbeidssteder
- 4841 Arendal
- Kraft og energi
- IT utvikling / Utvikler (generell)
java, Cloud, Python, Computer science, Data science
|Sist endret||27. apr. 2021 00:04|