- McKinsey & Company
- Media Designer
As our new Media Designer you will create impactful visual communication products which meet McKinsey’s highest quality standards in terms of both product and process.
Who you will work with
You will be based in our Oslo, Norway office as part of our Visual Media team.
McKinsey's Visual Media team consists of ~80 multimedia designers across several locations. We conceptualize and generate compelling design and media solutions (digital and print), based on briefings and co-creation with our customers for McKinsey’s communication needs.
What you will do
You will support our consulting teams in the Nordic region and throughout Europe, both as they serve our clients and for external communication purposes. You will act as a thought-partner to your customers. You will develop creative solutions with them to best support their communication goals, tell visual stories and bring together communicative and visual content. Plus, you will guide and advise on McKinsey’s visual identity.
In close collaboration with your customers, you will support requests/projects from the initial briefing through concept design to final end-product realization. You will work independently, or alongside colleagues as part of design-project teams led by more experienced designers or creative leads, gaining experience in leading projects and continuing to build on a strong track record in supporting and monitoring requests/projects from end to end.
Another element of your role will be testing and implementing new technology (e.g. design software) and actively staying in touch with the latest design trends in order to assist in innovating and elevating our service offering.
- Bachelor's or master's degree in a design-related area (e.g. graphic design, corporate design, communication design, visual communication)
- 3+ years of experience as a graphic designer with a focus on business presentations as well as print and digital design products within a corporate setting or design agency environment
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe CC/CS and PowerPoint; competent in other common MS Office programs plus a spike in software related to a specific field of visual communication/media design (e.g. hand-drawn illustration and photography)
- Professional knowledge of design theory and practice
- Experience in conceptualizing ideas into designs, data visualization, corporate design
- Ability to work well independently or collaboratively with diverse project teams
- Comfortable with and energized by planning and managing multiple projects in parallel and adapting to a changing and ambiguous environment
- Customer-centric mindset and enthusiastic about design work within a corporate environment, generating new ideas and striving for constant growth
- Detail-oriented yet able to consider the bigger picture
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Norwegian at a native level plus excellent English language skills; other languages is a plus
Desired start date: As soon as possible.
With over 15,000 consultants in over 100 offices in over 60 countries, McKinsey advises companies on strategic, operational, organizational and technological issues. McKinsey has extensive experience in all major industry sectors and primary functional areas as well as in-depth expertise in high-priority areas for today's business leaders, such as growth, globalization and the new economy.
- Olav Vs gt 5, 0120 Oslo
- Konsulent og rådgivning
- Design / Grafisk,
- Design / Illustrasjon
design, digital designer
|Sist endret||9. apr. 2021 11:21|