EIT Method Responsible with background in construction?
- MDE Norway AS
- EIT Method responsible
- EIT Method responsible with good understanding of preparing and planning of EIT construction activities.
- Involved in strategy work/method and execution within area of responsibility.
- Responsible for establishing and maintain method document for area of responsibility.
- Responsible for updating and implement activities into planning systems (Construction Input sheet) in cooperation with planning department.
- Responsible for giving input related to linking of activities and critical paths in construction plan Level 4.
- Ensure that HSE and quality requirement are identified and described within area of responsibility.
- Ensure that tools and equipment are identified for the scope of work. Special tools and equipment for performing critical activities are ordered and/ or identified and delivered offshore in due time before installation work start-up.
- Follow-up of work order delivery to ensure right prioritizes towards execution of construction work and engineering deliverables.
- Participate in OPC meetings and establish needed meeting arenas to ensure EPCIC focus related to planning and deliverables.
- Check and verification of jobcards and report to Engineering discipline if changes/ improvement is needed.
- Continuous search to improve the work methodology for a better productivity.
- Transfer experience between projects together with construction Manager and ensure that the companies’ working processes for offshore/installation work is implemented in tendering work.
- Report to Construction Manager if deviations or delays affect fabrication and/ or installation activities and critical milestones.
- Technical education (High school)
- Skilled worker with technical education
- Minimum 10 years related experience
- Good knowledge related to planning of Construction tasks and planning structures/ tools.
- experience from installation lead or method posistion
- Norwegian / English
- Valid offshore certificate
DUE DATE: ASAP
LOCATION: STAVANGER, NORWAY
DURATION: 1 YEAR WITH POSSIBILITIES FOR EXTENSION
MDE Group er et globalt rekrutteringsselskap, spesialisert på å finne og plassere de største talentene over hele verden. MDE består i dag av 12 selskaper som tilbyr konsulent-, bemannings- og rekrutteringstjenester, samt offshorepersonell og rådgivning. Med vår unike kjennskap til både det lokale og det internasjonale markedet vil vi bistå arbeidstakere og bedrifter slik at begge parter finner akkurat det de er på jakt etter.
- 4077 Hundvåg
- Olje og gass
construction, EIT, metode, ingeniør, HSE
|Sist endret||9. apr. 2021 09:59|