Are you our next HSEQ Advisor?
- MDE Norway AS
- HSEQ Advisor
Provide professional advise on quality and HSE aspects of the Company`s onshore and offshore activities in general. Lead audits, verifications and investigations. Potential support to authority liaison function. Potential assistance with support within HSSEQ in Contract and procurement, including interfacing with the Procurement Department. Potential planning and execution of internal training activities.
- Ensure continuous improvement within area of responsibility.
- Audit and verification activities
- Lead incident investigations and support investigation teams
- GAP analysis
- Potential support to authority liaison
- Support in facilitation and follow up of authority audits
- Provide professional advice to the business units on regulatory issues
- Establish, maintain and further develop relevant governing documents, and tools within Quality & HSE support
- Potential assistance with support to procurement, requesting unit and contract follow up teams with regards to HSSEQ requirements and follow up throughout the entire supply chain
- Potential planning and execution of internal training activities.
- Education: Master degree within HSEQ/relevant discipline, or equivalent
- Experience: In depth knowledge and experience with HSEQ management. Good insight into authorities regulations, quality standards and HSE standards
- Competence: Trained auditor. The ability to work in a team as well as individually. Able to motivate and contribute to a positive working environment. Good interpersonal skills with the ability to interact at all levels. Clear and effective oral and written communications skills in both Norwegian and English. Able to communicate ideas and results to various stakeholders both in written reports and in meetings, presentations etc.
DUE DATE: 15.04.2021
DURATION: 6 months with possibility for extensions
LOCATION: STAVANGER, NORWAY
When the right people connect, we create value.
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specializing in finding and placing the greatest talents worldwide. MDE currently consists of 12 companies that offer consulting, staffing, recruitment services as well as offshore personnel. With our unique knowledge of both the local and the international market, we will connect employees and companies, so they both find exactly what they are looking for. MDE aims to contribute to people developing and to ensure that our customers achieve great value from our services. We first succeed when both clients and our candidates reach their goals, together.
Our mission is to deliver relevant expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.
- 4023 Stavanger
- Olje og gass
- Ingeniør / Teknisk sikkerhet/QHSE
|Sist endret||8. apr. 2021 11:24|