Are you our next Team lead Electrical?
- MDE Norway AS
- Team lead Electrical
- Oversight and stewardship of Electrical design progress through study and execution phases
- Improve project value by pursuing new opportunities, seeking alternative solutions and understanding business values and drivers
- Manage stakeholders for Projects, including management, base organization and Partners (as applicable)
- Contribute to solid and robust project teams that can capture opportunities, deliver projects and sustain setbacks
- Ensure compliance with regulations, internal requirements and the design basis
- Develop effective processes towards Contractors for studies and execution
- Resolve issues in light of the overall project values, goals and objectives
- Understand the project risk and opportunities and actively seek to capture opportunities and mitigate risks
- MSC/BSC or equivalent
- Minimum 10 years of experience in the upstream business
- Proven track record as Electrical Engineering Discipline lead
- Strong safety and business drive, setting challenging targets for the Company and Contractors
- Strong multi-discipline technical understanding of projects, including subsea and topsides facilities
- Understands the full value chain of the upstream business
- Good interpersonal and motivating skills to influence, problem solve and reach challenging targets in teams
- Supervisory experience
DUE DATE: 13.04.2021
LOCATION: STAVANGER, NORWAY
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specialising in placing talent, providing the highest skilled project personnel around the world. We attract the best international candidates, delivering industry-leading solutions, for any stage of the project lifecycle.
As the industry evolves, the skills of its workforce have to follow suit. We have an in-depth understanding of both local and international employment market, ensuring the compliance requirements of the Oil & Gas and Renewables sector are always met.
With offices across Norway, UK, Asia, Africa and US our services extend as we offer integrated project support, procurement and logistics, and global mobility assistance to our clients worldwide.
- 4023 Stavanger
- Olje og gass
- Ingeniør / Elektroingeniør,
Lead, Electrical, Design
|Sist endret||8. apr. 2021 09:06|