Senior Accountant at Freyr AS
- FREYR AS
- Senior Accountant
Do you want to make a difference and join what we believe is one of Europe’s most exciting start-up companies?
FREYR is looking for an ambitions and competent Senior Accountant to join their fast-growing organization. The Senior Accountant will have an important role in implementing SAP as their new ERP system to facilitate efficient, accurate and timely financial reporting.
- Identify, coordinate and process the daily operations of the accounting department
- Follow up the monthly financial closing process, including provisions, reconciliations and reporting
- Perform key controls of the Financial Statement Close Process and other processes in a SOX environment
- Participate in strategic financial projects, including the implementation of new ERP system
- Maintenance of accounting system, including development and training of internal users, to ensure efficient use of the system throughout the organization
- Collaborate with external auditors to ensure an efficient audit process
- Other fiscal reporting requirements
- Ad hoc tasks and projects
- College or university degree in Accounting, Business or other Finance related subject
- Minimum 5 years’ experience from relevant position, preferably from an international company/group
- Solid knowledge and experience of accounting
- Strong interest in IT and system development to improve finance and accounting processes and reporting; SAP experience is an advantage
- Fluent English, both verbally and written
- Entrepreneurial mindset that thrives in a start-up environment
- Responsible, self-driven and structured
- Flexible and motivated by working towards continuous improvement
- Strong communication skills
- Positive and team-oriented mindset, able to work effectively as part of a team
WHAT WE OFFER
We offer the right candidate an important role in developing Norway's first battery cell production facilities. Energy storage is an important key to the world's switch to a sustainable, green economy. Freyr is a frontrunner in Europe's rush to build capacity in battery production. A shift from fossil fuel to electricity-from-renewables could deliver 75 - 90% of the CO2 emission reductions required.
Freyr has to move fast. The world needs both battery cells now, and ever better battery cells in the future. With us you will learn a lot and a lot will be expected of you. We aim to pick high performers that will slot in immediately.
Please apply by "søk her" and upload CV and a letter of motivation.
Respond by: ASAP and before April 24th 2021
Start date: After agreement
Location: Lysaker, Oslo
Please note: Selected candidates will be invited for an interview continuously, also before the official deadline.
For further questions about the position, please contact Freyr`s
Marianne Holsing, Phone: +47 901 33 910 / e-mail: email@example.com
For further questions about the process, please contact Jefferson Wells;
Steinar Instefjord, Phone: +47 948 57 202 / e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
FREYR plans to develop up to 43 GWh of battery cell production capacity by 2025 to position the company as one of Europe’s largest battery cell suppliers.
The facilities will be located in the Mo i Rana industrial complex in Northern Norway, leveraging Norway’s highly skilled workforce and abundant, low-cost renewable energy sources from hydro and wind in a crisp, clear and energized environment. Corporate headquarters are located in the Oslo area.
FREYR will supply safe, high energy density and cost competitive clean battery cells to the rapidly growing global markets for electric vehicles, energy storage, and marine applications.
For more information, please visit www.freyrbattery.com.
- 1366 Lysaker
- Kraft og energi
- Økonomi og regnskap
SOX, Accounting, System development
Spørsmål om stillingen
- Marianne Holsing
- VP Financial Reporting and Controlling at FREYR
- 977 74 577
|Sist endret||25. apr. 2021 00:08|