Experience in designing and improving LTE infrastructures?
- Tampnet AS
- LTE Network Engineer
The LTE Network Engineer is a member of the LTE team responsible for management of the LTE infrastructure and involved in the long-term strategy for the development of Tampnet’s LTE infrastructure. The management of the LTE infrastructure applies to architecture, operations, maintenance, NOC services and improvements projects.
Main responsibilities and tasksProcess owner:
- Design and improvements of the LTE infrastructure
- Contribute in delivery projects
- Short-term and medium-term Life Cycle Management
- LTE infrastructure/service management incl. NOC services
- 2 / 3. line support for NOC, Troubleshooting / Coordination against vendor support
- Radio planning and RF management (Regulatory issues) of the Tampnet LTE network.
- Running projects related to LTE roll-out and development
- Product development related to LTE and Tampnet infrastructure.
- Contribute to establish partner / reseller / roaming –agreements
- Support sales in presales activities
- Education: Master’s degree in University or similar.
- Experience: 3-5 years from a similar role
Experience and qualifications we are looking for but not required:
- Prior knowledge of LTE Technology
- Familiar with GSM
- Mobile roaming experience
- Experience with Ericsson or Huawei RAN and EPC.
- Radio planning and optimization of LTE network to troubleshoot and improve KPIs
- Analysis of KPIs, investigation and improvement of Network Quality problems
- Knowledge within the Narrow Band technologies like Cat-M1 and NB-IoT
- Knowledge of other wireless technologies like Wi-Fi, LoRa-Wan, SigFox, Bluetooth and BLE.
- Knowledge of Radio solutions like UHV, VHF, Tetra, DMR and MCPTT.
- Familiar with terms like LTE Advanced Pro, SON, C-RAN, HetNet, Mobile Edge Computing, Massive MIMO, NFV, SDN, Network Slicing, Mesh Networks, and IoT
- Experience with scripting /programming.
- Basic skills in Linux
- Familiar with cloud computing
- Basic Networking skills
- Strong verbal and written skills in English. English is our working language.
- Flexible, reliable, inquisitive and enterprising
- Ability to cope with a high pace of work in a hectic sales-driven environment
- Structured, ability to work independently and possess good collaborative skills
Our values are to be dedicated, caring, show integrity, be innovative and reliable. We believe in these qualities, which are essential for building an even stronger Tampnet. If you can identify with them, you could be the one to strengthen our team.
We can offer
- Varied working days with independence and challenging tasks
- Great opportunities for professional and personal development in a growing company
- Professional and social work environment
- Interact with exciting customers, projects and new technology
- Competitive compensations and comprehensive benefits package
- Modern office spaces located in Stavanger
Deadline: As soon as possible
Any questions related to the position can be raised to:
- Gunnar Gunnarsson - Managing director/Senior advisor - +4798295174 / Gunnar.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lisa Johnsen - Recruiter - +4792665492 / email@example.com
About TampnetHeadquartered in Stavanger, Norway Tampnet owns and operates the world’s largest offshore high-capacity communication network in the North Sea and the Gulf of Mexico, serving customers within Oil & Gas, Wind Energy, Maritime and Carrier sectors with first class telecommunications. With offices in Norway, the UK, the Netherlands, USA and Sweden, Tampnet connects offshore installations to redundant and reliable terrestrial networks with high capacity and low latency (high speed).
Tampnet also installs and operates offshore 4G LTE coverage networks enabling roaming and the digital transformation and internet of things (IoT) on offshore oil & gas platforms, offshore windfarms and service vessels and other commercial vessels.
Tampnet International Carrier is Tampnet’s European and transatlantic fibre infrastructure network, passing through eight selected countries. Tampnet International Carrier is all about connectivity, capacity, speed and milliseconds – data transfer with minimum delay - without compromising quality and reliability. Our unique network routes connect 30 vital data centres in 12 European and American cities and central hubs.
LTE planning, Architecture, Development, Implementation, Oil and Gas
Spørsmål om stillingen
- Gunnar B. Gunnarsson
- Managing Director / senior advisor
- 982 95 174
668 følger dette firmaet
Hinna Park - Stadion blokk C Jåttåvågveien 7, 4020 Stavanger
|Sist endret||7. apr. 2021 16:21|