Are you our next Administration Assistant?
- MDE Norway AS
- Administration Assistant
- Provide critical administrative support to cross-functional teams within supporting various departments when required along with everyday tasks.
- Proficiency in all systems used including RigOffice, Tracker, Concur, Kronos, Quintiq, Word and Outlook will be critical
- Ability to be flexible and make quick priorities all whilst providing excellent customer service to both internal and external customers.
- Check, correct and pre-approve travel expenses
- Upload and maintain documentation in RigOffice
- Ensure hours and work order information is processed within Kronos Workforce management system according to timesheets
- Preparation and costing of jobs for invoicing
- Keep updated on Government regulations and Personal Handbook
- Provide suggestions for work routines towards departments / locations / leaders
- Support Administration department with holiday cover and carry out any other duties as and when business requirements dictate as may be reasonably expected by line manager
DUE DATE: 23.04.2021
LOCATION: KRISTIANSAND, NORWAY
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specialising in placing talent, providing the highest skilled project personnel around the world. We attract the best international candidates, delivering industry-leading solutions, for any stage of the project lifecycle.
As the industry evolves, the skills of its workforce have to follow suit. We have an in-depth understanding of both local and international employment market, ensuring the compliance requirements of the Oil & Gas and Renewables sector are always met.
With offices across Norway, UK, Asia, Africa and US our services extend as we offer integrated project support, procurement and logistics, and global mobility assistance to our clients worldwide.
- 4636 Kristiansand S
- Olje og gass
- Kontor og administrasjon,
- Kontor og administrasjon / Kontorarbeid
Assistant, HR, Administrative
|Sist endret||7. apr. 2021 14:10|