Are you our next Senior Completion Engineer?
- MDE Norway AS
- Senior Completion Engineer
- Work with Lead and Senior engineers on “life cycle” completion designs, technical scopes of work for third party services and tendering/evaluation strategies
- Preparation of the Basis of Well Design & Completion design documents
- Preparation of detailed specifications for completion equipment
- Preparation of the Completion Program and Detailed Operational Procedures
- Plan wells using all available software, i.e. Stress Check, Wellcat, WellPlan.
- Torque and Drag, Swab and Surge, etc. modeling
- Assessment of the completion related risks and proposal of mitigations
- Evaluation of future well intervention requirements, methods and equipment
- Monitor well performance in accordance with Reservoir Dept. in order to provide expertise and advice for well optimization
- Assistance and verification of preparation of call-offs for required materials and services accordingly to the program and contract
- Preparation of budget and AFE timings and costs based on historical completion performance and follow up cost accruals
- Support the consent and discharge permit application processes
- Monitor and support the well execution process
- Support the well handover and certification process
- Verify that the appropriate technical standards and reporting requirements are met for the activities in question
- Preparation of End of Well Reports, ensuring that best practices and lessons learned are captured, shared, documented and followed up
- Master or Bachelor in Engineering or relevant subjects
- 5 years + of subsea completion engineering experience in well operation activity
- Completion activity, workover and well intervention operation
- Well Testing (Oil), Well Testing (Gas), Gravel Pack, Gas Lift, Dual Completion, Perforating Technique, Compl.& WO experience
- High Profile Compl., WO-Rigless: Intelligent Completions
- Well Stimulation (Acid),
- Fluids Design&Eng.
- Simultaneous Production
- Wellbore Stability, Sand Production/Prediction & Control
- Lower, intermediate and upper completion
- SCE Selection, TSA, corrosion, material selection, perforation, stimulation, wireline, logging , artificial lift, Subsea, Smart completion
- Time cost estimate, LWIV. CT, HWU, Well control.
DUE DATE: 20.04.2021
DURATION: 01.05.2021 - 01.05.2023
LOCATION: STAVANGER, NORWAY
When the right people connect, we create value.
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specializing in finding and placing the greatest talents worldwide. MDE currently consists of 12 companies that offer consulting, staffing, recruitment services as well as offshore personnel. With our unique knowledge of both the local and the international market, we will connect employees and companies, so they both find exactly what they are looking for. MDE aims to contribute to people developing and to ensure that our customers achieve great value from our services. We first succeed when both clients and our candidates reach their goals, together.
Our mission is to deliver relevant expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.
- 4033 Stavanger
- Olje og gass
- Ingeniør / Boreteknikk/drilling,
|Sist endret||7. apr. 2021 13:09|