ARE YOU OUR NEXT LCI ENGINEER?
- MDE Norway AS
- LCI ENGINEER
This position involves follow up of the LCI deliveries in major investment projects in the Company’s portfolio as an LCI engineer. You will be co-located with the project. The work will typically include some of the following tasks:
• Monitor in detail the implementation of LCI requirements (including Company provided systems/ tools) in projects.
• Monitor the formal quality and status of LCI.
• Co-ordination of LCI requirements between disciplines.
• Evaluate LCI related matters that are brought up and prepare recommendations for the company decision taking.
• Follow-up technical information requirements and plans.
• PO follow up regarding LCI-requirements
• Input to PRE and CRE regarding LCI-requirements for supplier documentation.
• Ensure experience feedback to the company base organization on a continuous level.
• Co-ordinate with operation to ensure plant LCI requirement is implemented.
• Co-ordinate use/update of the Coding Manuals.
• Co-ordinate project LCI is compliant with existing LCI of the Plant.
• Co-ordinate transfer of LCI to the company’s Operation.
• Manage and perform QA/QC of technical information delivery in projects.
• Support disciplines in training in LCI matters.
• Evaluation of LCI-related VOR’s, NCR’s and Deviations.
• Input to Bid documentation (TORG, ITT) and ensure that LCI requirements (Company provided systems/ tools) are well described.
• Preform basic training of Contractor in Company provided system tools (e.g. STID).
• Good technical knowledge and understanding of the business
• Good knowledge of work processes, technical information and deliveries within LCI
• Fluent Norwegian and English language, spoken and written
• Experience with IT-systems such as STID, ProCoSys, SAP
• Experience with LCI in investment project
• Excellent communication and cooperation skills
• Imaginative, quality conscious and result-oriented
• Proactive with respect to change and improvement
• Enthusiastic and open
• Ability to lead, engage and motivate
DUE DATE: 16.04.2021
DUARTION: 01.06.2021 - 01.06.2022
LOCATION: FORNEBU, NORWAY
When the right people connect, we create value.
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specializing in finding and placing the greatest talents worldwide. MDE currently consists of 12 companies that offer consulting, staffing, recruitment services as well as offshore personnel. With our unique knowledge of both the local and the international market, we will connect employees and companies, so they both find exactly what they are looking for. MDE aims to contribute to people developing and to ensure that our customers achieve great value from our services. We first succeed when both clients and our candidates reach their goals, together.
Our mission is to deliver relevant expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.
- 1360 Fornebu
- Olje og gass
- Kontor og administrasjon,
- HR, personal og rekruttering
|Sist endret||7. apr. 2021 12:14|