Are you our new Technical Superintendent?
- OSM Maritime
- Technical Superintendent
We are looking to strengthen our team with a Technical Superintendent for the offshore organization. If working for a highly recognized company within offshore management appeals to you, we urge you to send an application today.
As Technical Superintendent you will be responsible and lead all aspects of technical management in order to contribute to safe, reliable and cost-effective operations on a best in class performance level.
- Ensure that the technical operation is carried out according to the respective Management Agreements and to customers’ satisfaction.
- Ensure that all relevant rules and regulations from authorities, classification and other regulatory bodies are fulfilled
- Ensure good cooperation between the organization onboard and onshore organization
- Ensure that the company’s objectives incl. HSE targets, operation cost and operational availability are met
- Ensure detailed planning of operation, maintenance and service tasks
- Ensure detailed knowledge of conditions and situations on board, and visit the unit regularly and issue report from these visits
- Arrange for service engineers and other specialists as necessary
- The vessels’ class, certificates and maintenance status
- The vessels’ budget, OPEX and cost control
- Build and maintain strong and positive client relations on behalf of OSM
- Experience as Technical Superintendent, Class-Surveyor or other maritime sector is preferable
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in relevant engineering or sailing experience as Engineer/Chief Engineer
- Experience from operation of Shuttle tanker, FSU, Oil tanker or similar units
Skills and competencies:
- Good verbal and written English communication skills
- Leadership skills and experience
- Able to work under pressure and avoid pressured situations by planning ahead, delegating and remaining calm
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to enhance positive client relations
- Systematic and effective
- Good IT skills
We can offer:
- Competitive conditions
- Dynamic and international working environment
- Challenging development opportunities
- The positions will involve traveling in conjunction with Unit, Owner and supplier visits
OSM Maritime is providing high quality Crew management, Technical management and Services for the offshore and shipping industry. We operate more than 500 units worldwide from our 25 offices. We offer a broad range of global services to our diversified customer base and we aim to deliver the best value money can buy in the segments we operate. We have grown substantially over the years and we are recognized as a leader in the field of third party Maritime Services. We invite you to join us in shaping OSM to be successful in the future.
- SVINODDVEIEN 12, 4836 Arendal
- Maritim og offshore,
- Teknisk personell
inspektør, skipsdrift, offshore
Spørsmål om stillingen
- Eirik Strand Bjørnsen
- Fleet Director
SVINODDVEIEN 12, 4836 Arendal
|Sist endret||24. apr. 2021 00:09|