Piping Design Engineer, senior
- MDE Norway AS
- Piping Design Engineer, senior
- Prepare documentation for procurement, prefabrication and installation
- Quality check of discipline deliverables
- Follow-up of equipment deliveries
- Possible carry out offshore field survey
- Close cooperation with other disciplines and suppliers (project dependencies)
- Assist project management within time and cost estimation of projects
- Formal higher education degree (B.Sc) in engineering is preferred.
- Experience from maintenance and modification project in Oil and Gas industry is essential
- Experienced in 3D-modelling in PDMS/E3D
- Good communication skills, fluent written and spoken English / Norwegian
- Have the ability to work independently and in a team, to be proactive and focused on safety
- Experience in training of other project members are of interest, and can be relevant in this position
- Familiar with prevailing regulations
- Concerned in planning and follow up of multi-discipline problems
- Candidates with field experience will be favored
- Systems: PDMS, E3D, ProArc, IFS
LOCATION: STAVANGER, NORWAY
When the right people connect, we create value.
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specializing in finding and placing the greatest talents worldwide. MDE currently consists of 12 companies that offer consulting, staffing, recruitment services as well as offshore personnel. With our unique knowledge of both the local and the international market, we will connect employees and companies, so they both find exactly what they are looking for. MDE aims to contribute to people developing and to ensure that our customers achieve great value from our services. We first succeed when both clients and our candidates reach their goals, together.
Our mission is to deliver relevant expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.
- 4003 Stavanger
- Olje og gass
- Ingeniør / Rør/struktur
|Sist endret||6. apr. 2021 11:32|