Are you passionate about the circular economy, innovation, industry, and sustainability?
- AS Batteriretur
- Process / Operations Engineer
AS Batteriretur was established in 1993 and is one of Europe's leading companies in its field. The company continues its growth at a new state-of-the-art facility at Øra Industrial Area in Fredrikstad and has major expansion plans. With an increasing number of assignments and several exciting partners, we are now looking for a Process / Operations Engineer in a 100% position for Hydrovolt's new recycling plant for High Energy batteries where Batteriretur is the operator.Tasks
- Operation of recycling plants for high-energy batteries.
- Optimize, and monitor efficiency for machines in the factory
- Operations manager for a team of 4 operators in the start-up phase
- Contribute in collaboration with suppliers, product development, and our skilled workers/operators concerning the development of new production methods.
- Preparation and management of documentation, including maintenance system (work orders, error messages, process control, part-warehouse / ordering)
- Quality system (SOP, tag-out-lock-out, procedures, safety, HSE, lab and quality testing, and non-conformance reports)
- Estimation and planning of scope of workQualifications
- Experience from start-up and implementation of new technology and production processes.
- Preferably experience from separation methods and equipment for separation of metals and chemical compositions
- Experience with process optimization
- Knowledge of production philosophies such as Lean Thinking, Six Sigma
- Can refer to results within the relevant role (s) that require implementation ability
- Newly qualified engineers will also be considered.
- Demonstrate good communication skills and collaboration skills
- Demonstrate the ability to work take initiative and work independently and in teams
- Analytical ability with good planning and practical implementation
- Demonstrate structured workflow
- Must have a clean criminal record
- Outgoing and in a good mood
- - Degree in Engineering or vocational school, preferably in process/chemistry
- Fluent in reading and writing both Norwegian and English as working languages
- Innovative and informal environment
- Wages by agreement
- Good pension and insurance schemes
It is desirable to startup as quickly as possible. The position a daytime position, however, in the start-up phase there can also be evenings.
AS Batterireturn was established in 1993 and is one of Europe's leading companies in its field. The company is highly regarded and has a leading role nationally and internationally. The company is owned by importers and manufacturers of batteries and has solid finances. The main task is to provide nationwide collection, sorting, dismantling, and recycling of all types of used batteries from the Norwegian market.
The company continues its growth with a new state-of-the-art facility at Øra Industriområde in Fredrikstad and has major expansion plans.
With the increasing number of assignments and several exciting collaborations, we are now looking for a Process / Operations Engineer in a 100% position for Hydrovolt's new recycling plant for High Energy batteries where Batteriretur is the operator.
- Kortbølgen 15b, 1630 Gamle Fredrikstad
- Industri og produksjon
- Ingeniør / Mekanisk,
- IT drift og vedlikehold / Drift/Operations
Process, Operations Engineer, circular economy, innovation
Spørsmål om stillingen
Kortbølgen 15b, 1630 Gamle Fredrikstad
|Sist endret||6. apr. 2021 10:33|