Full Stack Developer
- Facil AS
- Full Stack Developer
About Arribatec Hospitality & Fácil Product Team
Hotels give us the possibility to transport ourselves anywhere in the world in comfort. Without hotels, and the people who run them, many childhood memories and “best vacations ever” wouldn’t have been possible. We want to ensure that these businesses can continue to deliver top-class experiences long into the future by allowing technology to handle some of the tasks that hotels face daily in order to free up time for creating memories.
Fácil was started in 2016 with the idea of making the hospitality industry a more user friendly experience. The need for smarter check in and check out experiences at hotels quickly came to the forefront of the conversions we were having. At this point we formed our mission, “We lead the way to the future of hospitality”.
Through the formation of key relationships and by integrating with some of the biggest providers of hotel and hospitality solutions we aim to create seamless user experiences that don’t only enhance the guest experience, but also allow businesses, both large and small to thrive through the use of modern technology.
Arribatec Hospitality is a family of two products focusing on different aspects of hotel technology, both user facing and hotel facing. The combination of these two aspects is what makes us a key player in the European and international hotel technology market.
We are a group of passionate technologists, entrepreneurs and problem solvers that have built a culture around hotel technology and we would love it if you could join us on our journey!
You will work on:
- Continuously improving our core products.
- Work with radical experimentation to enable new product ideas and features through iterations, prototyping and other techniques.
- Build something that nobody else has before!
What we are looking for
- Experience with static type languages or typing tools for JS (we use TypeScript).
- Experience with modern JS tools (Babel, current ECMAScript standard).
- Experience with databases (MySQL, MongoDB).
- Understanding of fundamentals of Computer Science.
- Experience developing REST APIs.
- Have experience with a modern frontend framework, we work with React.
- Experience with a modern NodeJS backend framework, we work with Express and Next.js for server-side rendering.
- Strong experience on implementing designs from spec, using smart and reusable styling mechanisms.
- We work in English.
- Experience with .NET FullStack development and a competency with C#.
- Experience with extensive frontend testing with a framework such as Cypress.
- Experience with the configuration and maintenance of CI/CD solutions.
- Experience with cloud computing solutions and the architectures they involve.
What we can offer
- Competitive salary.
- Central Oslo office (on Karl Johansgate) or in Hamar
- Heavily discounted home-made lunch.
- Good pension scheme.
- Conference budget.
- Rapidly growing team
- Excellent equipment and choice of laptop and mobile phone.
The future of hospitality is nigh!!
Arribatec Hospitality is a newly formed company through the merging of Facil and Arribatec Certify. Together these two products offer a complete package to hotels in the form of checkin and check out solutions and cleaning management systems.
|Sist endret||18. mai 2021 10:52|