Executive Assistant Projects at Freyr AS
- FREYR AS
- Executive Assistant Projects
Executive Assistant Projects.
We are looking for candidates who want to help build the first battery cell factories in Norway. We have been working on this project for many months and the spade goes into the ground this summer. That means expanding the size of the virtual organisation of contractors and other parties. We need someone to help the this large, extended project team function effectively.
You will be able to apply everything you know in this role, be challenged and learn a lot. For the right executive assistant we believe this role could be a professional dream come true.
- Act as the point of contact amongst senior managers, employees, contractors and other external partners
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner
- Manage senior managers’ calendars and set up meetings
- Make travel and accommodation arrangements
- Track daily expenses and prepare weekly, monthly or quarterly reports
- Act as an office manager
- Format information for internal and external communication – memos, emails, presentations, reports
- Take minutes during meetings
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
The Executive Assistant Projects is reporting to EVP Projects
- Work experience as an Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant or similar role
- Excellent MS Office suite knowledge
- Experience in project environment
- Relevant education on higher level
- Creates structure
- Thrives in start-up environment
- Proven problem-solving abilities
- Takes personal responsibility
- Commercial mindset
WHAT WE OFFER
We offer the right candidate an important role in developing Norway's first battery cell production facilities. Energy storage is an important key to the world's switch to a sustainable, green economy. Freyr is a frontrunner in Europe's rush to build capacity in battery production. A shift from fossil fuel to electricity-from-renewables could deliver 75 - 90% of the CO2 emission reductions required.
Freyr has to move fast. The world needs both battery cells now, and ever better battery cells in the future. With us you will learn a lot and a lot will be expected of you. We aim to pick high performers that will slot in immediately.
Please apply by "søk her" and upload CV and a letter of motivation.
Respond by: ASAP and before April 24th 2021
Start date: After agreement
Please note: Selected candidates will be invited for an interview continuously, also before the official deadline.
For further questions about the position, please contact Freyr`s
Einar Kilde, EVP Projects. Phone: +47 907 33 575 / e-mail: email@example.com
For further questions about the process, please contact Jefferson Wells;
Anette Moen, Phone: +47 930 09 353 / e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
FREYR plans to develop up to 43 GWh of battery cell production capacity by 2025 to position the company as one of Europe’s largest battery cell suppliers.
The facilities will be located in the Mo i Rana industrial complex in Northern Norway, leveraging Norway’s highly skilled workforce and abundant, low-cost renewable energy sources from hydro and wind in a crisp, clear and energized environment. Corporate headquarters are located in the Oslo area.
FREYR will supply safe, high energy density and cost competitive clean battery cells to the rapidly growing global markets for electric vehicles, energy storage, and marine applications.
For more information, please visit www.freyrbattery.com.
- 1366 Lysaker
- Kraft og energi
- Kontor og administrasjon,
Spørsmål om stillingen
- Einar Kilde
- EVP Projects, Freyr AS
- 907 33 575
|Sist endret||25. apr. 2021 00:08|