Are you our next Safety Coach?
- MDE Norway AS
- Safety Coach
- Complete weekly HSE report and HSE handover report
- Participate in SJAs, tool-box talks and daily meetings
- Participate in the drilling contractor routine inspections on the project to prevent that no unnecessary incidents may occur
- Assist in identifying hazardous conditions and hazardous work practices and contribute to elimination of these factors together with the crew and reduce the risk acceptance level
- Perform spot checks of chemical inventory vs. discharge permit
- Identify main areas of concern onboard and contribute to find constructive solution to improve HSE performance
- Contribute to increasing personnel awareness of risks so that they can make their own risk assessment before as well as during the performance of work
- Contribute to safety work by following up and stimulating use of the Client Management System
- Fully support the Client in the continued operation of any behavioral based observation system and other HSE related campaigns, encouraging active participation among all personnel on the project
- Continue to further develop and maintain a ‘HSE Culture’ onboard
- Ensure high focus on cold climate operations in terms of implementation of relevant procedures and exposure of personnel to wind chill activities
- Support investigation and participate to Service Company/Contractors audit
- Bachelor/Master degree in relevant subjects
- Preferably 5 years of experience within engineering and/or technical safety of fixed or floating offshore installations, including mobile offshore units.
- Communication skills, ability to train others in a constructive manner. High personal integrity.
DUE DATE: 08.04.2021
DURATION: 24.05.2021 - 01.10.2021
LOCATION: OFFSHORE, NORWAY
When the right people connect, we create value.
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specializing in finding and placing the greatest talents worldwide. MDE currently consists of 12 companies that offer consulting, staffing, recruitment services as well as offshore personnel. With our unique knowledge of both the local and the international market, we will connect employees and companies, so they both find exactly what they are looking for. MDE aims to contribute to people developing and to ensure that our customers achieve great value from our services. We first succeed when both clients and our candidates reach their goals, together.
Our mission is to deliver relevant expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.
- 4033 Stavanger
- Olje og gass
- Ingeniør / Teknisk sikkerhet/QHSE,
|Sist endret||31. mar. 2021 12:09|