Electrifying Senior Supply Chain Manager for the blue shift
- Evoy AS
- Supply Chain manager
Evoy is experiencing massive interest from all over the world for our disruptive high output motor systems for electric boats. We are now building an organization for the future for innovative and efficient production. As our Senior Supply Chain Manager, you must be able to identify with Evoy's core values: Genuine, Innovative, Sustainable and Fun and be a team player who is concerned with establishing and nurturing good relationships both internally and externally.
Our new Supply Chain Manager will lead global sourcing, procurement and continuous improvement initiatives with the goal of supporting rapid company growth, ensuring high customer satisfaction and reducing costs.
This position reports to our COO.
The Supply Chain Manager will:
- Drive the development of effective internal supply chain processes and procedures, supporting a high paced production environment.
- Be flexible while providing systematic supply chain support for new product development and proto-typing activities.
- Lead the selection and continuous assessment of suppliers according to the company’s technical and business requirements.
- Implement a Supplier Management framework.
- Interface with internal stakeholders in order to plan and prioritize purchasing activities.
- Oversee full cycle purchasing cycle, on-time delivery and quality specifications.
- Conduct landed cost analysis in connection with supplier selection, re-sourcing and ongoing evaluations.
- Optimize inventory and cash flow via supply chain initiatives such as JIT strategies, VMI programs, and Lead time Reduction projects.
The selected candidate should have a background in procurement from discrete manufacturing environments, as well as meet the following requirements:
- Minimum master’s degree in a relevant profession. Bachelor’s degree can be considered for those with extensive relevant experience.
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar role, working with well established supply chain processes and business systems.
- Experience with sourcing for new product development is an advantage.
- Experience with collaborating, managing and qualifying global vendors.
- Supplier engagement, negotiation skills, and demonstrated contract experience.
- MRP System knowledge is required, system implementation experience is an advantage.
- Experience with category strategy implementation.
- Hands on experience with best cost country sourcing and procurement.
- Prerequisite good English writing and oral skills. Norwegian language skills are an advantage.
Experience with sourcing and procurement of components for integrated electric powertrains is a strong advantage.
We are looking for a person who is environmentally conscious, enthusiastic, committed, goal-oriented, creative, and enterprising.
The selected candidate
- can handle multiple priorities, organize workloads, and meet deadlines.
- is able to effectively manage both internal and external stakeholders.
- can foster long term relationships and continuously develop suppliers.
- is able to work on both detailed tasks and strategic priorities.
- has the ability to communicate in a professional and persuasive manner.
- is detailed oriented, energetic and delivery oriented.
- has a technical inclination, derived from formal education, practical experience, or a combination of both.
- Opportunity to participate in the development of world leading ocean technology for the blue shift
- 100% permanent position. Options in the company.
- An open contributing work environment. Enthusiastic, creative, committed colleagues.
- Head office and production facilities are in Florø, Norway.
- A flexible working day with varied tasks
- Good follow-up and good development opportunities both professionally and personally.
- The right candidate will be able to grow with the company and influence their own work frame and direction.
To Apply: Use the link provided in the www.finn.no vacancy listing: (Link to listing on finn.no). We require minimum a application letter and CV. Applications by email may be discarded due to GDPR restrictions.
About the employer
Evoy is an ambitious company with expansive growth. Our vision is to eliminate emissions from boats around the world and make a vital contribution to the biggest challenge of our time, the climate crisis. Our core values are genuine, Innovative, Sustainable and Fun.
Evoy develops and sells world-leading powerful electric propulsion systems for boats in the professional and leisure boat segment. We are building an organization and product portfolio that is making the transition from a regional to an international enterprise. Our employees will experience the joy of building something relevant, unique, and electrifying.
Our head office in Florø is situated in the innovations cluster Peak Florø. Peak Florø houses several companies that are investing heavily in the blue environmental shift and Evoy will contribute to developing this environment further. Florø is known for its idyllic location and proximity to fjords, mountains, and the sea. The beautiful archipelago is perfect to explore with Evoy's all-electric high-speed boat, Evoy1. We have good travel connections to Oslo and Bergen (Air and highspeed boat terminals).
With Evoy, YOU can personally make a real difference in the fight to save our climate
innkjøp og logistikk, supply chain, anskaffelser, sourcing, forhandlinger
|Sist endret||16. apr. 2021 00:00|