Are you our next Instrument & Controls Engineer?
- MDE Norway AS
- Instrument & Controls Engineer
- Follow up and support FPSO Contractor within the instrument & control area in the execution phase
- Elevate issues with recommendations to Engineering Manager
- Monitor progress of system packages (key milestones, procurement, reviews, deviations, etc)
- Focus on technical and regulatory compliance and communicate with Company Technical Authority regarding non-conformances.
- Follow up the I&C discipline FPSO contractor work scope;
- Marine Control systems
- Utility control systems
- Field Instrumentation
- MSc in relevant special field. Relevant experience can compensate for less formal education
- 10+ years of experience with engineering, installation and commissioning from similar role in major engineering projects
- Preferable operational experience from NCS
- Specialist knowledge in key activities
- Familiar with Vår Energi management system, VEMS
- In depth knowledge in Norwegian legislation and Norsok standards
DUE DATE: 09.04.2021
DURATION:01.05.2021 - 01.07.2022
LOCATION: STAVANGER, NORWAY
When the right people connect, we create value.
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specializing in finding and placing the greatest talents worldwide. MDE currently consists of 12 companies that offer consulting, staffing, recruitment services as well as offshore personnel. With our unique knowledge of both the local and the international market, we will connect employees and companies, so they both find exactly what they are looking for. MDE aims to contribute to people developing and to ensure that our customers achieve great value from our services. We first succeed when both clients and our candidates reach their goals, together.
Our mission is to deliver relevant expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.
- 4033 Stavanger
- Olje og gass
- Ingeniør / Automasjon og instrument
|Sist endret||30. mar. 2021 12:20|