Onboarding and 100 Days Manager at Freyr AS
- FREYR AS
- Onboarding and 100 Days Manager
Onboarding and 100 Days Manager
We are looking for candidates who want to help make the approx. 2,500 employees we will hire over the next 4 to 5 years successful in building and running the first battery cell factories in Norway.
We plan to build 43GWh capacity (about 40 billion NOK in annual turnover) over the next 4 years, taking the global no. 1 positions in both cost and CO2 footprint. The first factory should produce our first battery cells in May 2022.
Freyr is to create a worldclass onboarding system ensuring our employees get the best possible start. With a good start we can expect our people to thrive whilst working for us.
The person who takes on this role will play an important part in helping our employees thrive by setting expectations, providing information and training, building values, and organising all practicalities before and as the new employee begins.
Our employees will come from all over the world, especially Asia, the home of battery competence today. The Onboarding Manager will also facilitate the key process of helping each employee succeed in 100 days as well as run our graduate recruitment activities.
The Onboarding and 100 Days Manager reports to VP Recruitment and Onboarding
Main tasks include:
- Designing and developing pre-boarding, onboarding and 100 days processes
- Manage the provision of information and training, both through digital media and face-to-face activities
- Ensure all practicalities dealt with smoothly, managing relationships with external suppliers
- Design and drive the processes of helping all employees and managers succeed in 100 days
- Develop Freyr’s relationships with relevant universities, encouraging the delivery of relevant courses and securing the pipeline of appropriately trained graduates
- Master’s Degree in relevant subject – psychology, business or similar?
- Minimum 5 years experience working in business and people development
- International exposure / profile
- Fluent English
- Management experience
- Lived in China, Japan or Korea
- Creates structure
- Proven problem solving abilities
- Takes personal responsibility
- Commercial mindset
- Thrives in start-up environment
WHAT WE OFFER
We offer the right candidate an important role in developing Norway's first battery cell production facilities. Energy storage is an important key to the world's switch to a sustainable, green economy. Freyr is a frontrunner in Europe's rush to build capacity in battery production. A shift from fossil fuel to electricity-from-renewables could deliver 75 - 90% of the CO2 emission reductions required.
Freyr has to move fast. The world needs both battery cells now, and ever better battery cells in the future. With us you will learn a lot and a lot will be expected of you. We aim to pick high performers that will slot in immediately.
Please apply by "søk her" and upload CV and a letter of motivation.
Respond by: ASAP and before April 24th 2021
Start date: After agreement
Please note: Selected candidates will be invited for an interview continuously, also before the official deadline.
For further questions about the position, please contact Freyr`s
Richard Taylor, Phone: +47 970 80 632 / e-mail: email@example.com
For further questions about the process, please contact Jefferson Wells;
Steinar Instefjord, Phone: +47 948 57 202 / e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
FREYR plans to develop up to 43 GWh of battery cell production capacity by 2025 to position the company as one of Europe’s largest battery cell suppliers.
The facilities will be located in the Mo i Rana industrial complex in Northern Norway, leveraging Norway’s highly skilled workforce and abundant, low-cost renewable energy sources from hydro and wind in a crisp, clear and energized environment. Corporate headquarters are located in the Oslo area.
FREYR will supply safe, high energy density and cost competitive clean battery cells to the rapidly growing global markets for electric vehicles, energy storage, and marine applications.
For more information, please visit www.freyrbattery.com.
- 1366 Lysaker
- Kraft og energi
- HR, personal og rekruttering
Spørsmål om stillingen
|Sist endret||7. apr. 2021 16:10|