Head of CEO Office at Freyr AS
- FREYR AS
- Head of CEO Office
Head of CEO Office at Freyr AS
FREYR plans to develop up to 43 GWh of battery cell production capacity by 2025 to position the company as one of Europe’s largest battery cell suppliers. The facilities will be located in the Mo i Rana industrial complex in Northern Norway, leveraging Norway’s highly skilled workforce and abundant, low-cost renewable energy sources from hydro and wind in a crisp, clear and energized environment. Corporate headquarters are located in the Oslo area.
FREYR will supply safe, high energy density and cost competitive clean battery cells to the rapidly growing global markets for electric vehicles, energy storage, and marine applications.
For more information, please visit www.freyrbattery.com.
Head of CEO Office
We are developing a major industrial corporation from a zero base. The top management team can be seen as an ideas factory for how to do this. A key role in moving from ideas to solutions is in turning these ideas into concrete plans.
We are looking for candidates that have worked with strategic projects, preferably across a broad spectrum of functions and industries, who can understand the ramifications of ideas, develop clarity, balance priorities and create plans aligned with company strategy.
- Capture, structure and build on ideas, understanding their ramifications
- Produce miscellaneous material for discussion and decision in various management teams + Board of Directors
- Develop project proposals with phases, deliverables, timelines and resources
- Contribute to balancing the portfolio of strategic projects within the boundaries of company strategy and resources
- Come up with own ideas for strategic projects
Head of CEO Office is reporting directly to CEO
- Masters degree in Business, Engineering, Economics or similar
- Minimum 5 years' experience working in complex industrial settings at a strategic level
- Top cognitive ability
- Experience in international settings
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Proven problem-solving abilities
- Takes personal responsibility
- Commercial mindset
- Thrives in start-up environment
- Creates structure and culture for cross-functional collaboration
WHAT WE OFFER
We offer the right candidate an important role in developing Norway's first battery cell production facilities. Energy storage is an important key to the world's switch to a sustainable, green economy. Freyr is a frontrunner in Europe's rush to build capacity in battery production. A shift from fossil fuel to electricity-from-renewables could deliver 75 - 90% of the CO2 emission reductions required.
Freyr has to move fast. The world needs both battery cells now, and ever better battery cells in the future. With us you will learn a lot and a lot will be expected of you. We aim to pick high performers that will slot in immediately.
Please apply by "søk her" and upload CV and a letter of motivation.
Respond by: ASAP and before April 24th 2021
Start date: After agreement
Please note: Selected candidates will be invited for an interview continuously, also before the official deadline.
For further questions about the process, please contact Jefferson Wells;
Steinar Instefjord, Phone: +47 948 57 202 / e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1366 Lysaker
- Kraft og energi
- Kontor og administrasjon
|Sist endret||25. apr. 2021 00:08|