Are you our next Senior Working Enviroment Engineer?
- MDE Norway AS
- Senior Working Enviroment Engineer
- Preform working environment inspections
- Prepare, review, and update working environment reports
- Follow-up of actions and compensating measures
- GAP follow-up
- Responsible for planning and execution of working environment activities in EPCI project.
- Ensure that design is in compliance with NORSOK S-002
- Participation in multidiscipline teams
- Minimum 9 years’ experience, with experience for Norwegian Continental Shelf ang good knowledge of Norwegian Regulatory Requirements
- MSc or BSc degree
- Experience from Topside Greenfield and Brownfield projects in Norwegian sector
- Proactive and solution oriented
- Language required: Norwegian(preferable), English required
- Previous experience with IFS is advantage
DUE DATE: 19.04.2021
DURATION: ONE YEAR
LOCATION: STAVANGER, NORWAY
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specialising in placing talent, providing the highest skilled project personnel around the world. We attract the best international candidates, delivering industry-leading solutions, for any stage of the project lifecycle.
As the industry evolves, the skills of its workforce have to follow suit. We have an in-depth understanding of both local and international employment market, ensuring the compliance requirements of the Oil & Gas and Renewables sector are always met.
With offices across Norway, UK, Asia, Africa and US our services extend as we offer integrated project support, procurement and logistics, and global mobility assistance to our clients worldwide.
- Kanalsletta 2, 4033 Stavanger
- Olje og gass
Working, Environment, Engineer, Senior
Spørsmål om stillingen
Kanalsletta 2, 4033 Stavanger
|Sist endret||29. mar. 2021 12:22|