Are you our next Quality and Risk Engineer?
- MDE Norway AS
- Quality and Risk Engineer
- Drive quality awareness and a culture for continual improvement within the Company’s project team and contractor organizations.
- Oversee Contractor and sub-contractors’ quality in the execution of work.
- Ensuring Quality plans, processes and procedures in place and Contractors and subcontractors are qualified and competent for their scope of work.
- Verify quality of work in all construction activities, including completion of packages leading to commissioning.
- Implement Quality Assurance and Quality Control together with Contractor and Sub Contractors for ensuring quality of work does not impact on construction progress.
- Ensure Compilation all quality documentation according to agreed Inspection Test Plans - ITP and verify completeness of the documentation.
- Ensure that non-conformances / Quality Deviations are handled according to defined project requirements. Raise and report in Synergi and coordinate investigation where necessary.
- Ensure hand over work scopes and all relevant documentation to Mechanical Completion (MC).
- Ensure that all subcontractors and vendors do Quality Control (self-check) of their own work according to agreed Inspection Test Plans - ITP.
- Ensure that Quality Control is conducted by 3rd party companies according to ITP, if such verifications have been contracted.
- Lead or participate in quality audits, examinations and other assurance activities.
- Ensure all NDT is performed according to requirements and reported
- Ensure Contractors and subcontractors, Welding and Welder qualification and performance are implemented and maintained as required.
- Ensure quality interfaces with other disciplines are identified and coordinated across ITPs.
- Follow up, verify and report quality KPIs as agreed and defined in the Quality Plan.
- Coordinate experience transfers and lessons learned.
- Contribute in building One Team
- Act according to the Company’s code of conduct. – Induction required. SPECIFIC
- Verify Visual and/or Non Destructive Testing according to relevant procedures and instructions. Verify Radiographic Interpretations and assess implications.
- Provide sample checks using UT and document.
- Ensure that own qualification level /certificates are maintained and adequate for the work.
- Review documentations such as; weld map, NDE report, PWHT report etc. and its tracking mechanism, review welder and NDE operator qualification.
- Participate mock-up test and qualification of NDT inspectors.
- Produce weekly and monthly quality and NDT progress report.
- Working closely with contractor and sub-contractor NDT level III to capture weak point and act upon.
- Ensures contractor and shipyard execute NDT in accordance with approved plan and procedure.
- Coordinate contractor and sub-contractor NDE cross-checks and follow up of actions.
- Liaison with welding & NDT and piping discipline to identify area of concerns.
- Coordinate inspectors’ findings and quality issues at the site and communicate back to Site/Construction Manager and QRM Leader
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in construction / quality positions in offshore oil and gas at topside fabrication yards.
- ISO 9712 minimum level 2 or equivalent qualifications in UT, optional for RT, MT, PT.
- CSWIP (Certification Scheme for Welding and Inspection Personnel) Grade 3.2
- CSWIP Radiographic film interpretation (light and dense metal welds) for the material group to be welded offshore.
- Knowledge and competence of ISO 3834-2 Quality requirements for welding of metallic materials and ISO 14731
DUE DATE: 09.04.2021
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specialising in placing talent, providing the highest skilled project personnel around the world. We attract the best international candidates, delivering industry-leading solutions, for any stage of the project lifecycle.
As the industry evolves, the skills of its workforce have to follow suit. We have an in-depth understanding of both local and international employment market, ensuring the compliance requirements of the Oil & Gas and Renewables sector are always met.
With offices across Norway, UK, Asia, Africa and US our services extend as we offer integrated project support, procurement and logistics, and global mobility assistance to our clients worldwide.
- Antall stillinger
- Kanalsletta 2, 4033 Stavanger
- Olje og gass
Quality, Risk, Engineer
|Sist endret||29. mar. 2021 12:04|