We are looking for a Dedicated Embedded Software Engineer to join our team
- Barco Fredrikstad AS
- Embedded Software Engineer
Are you passionate about software coding and loves a challenge?
In our Software and FPGA team, we are looking for a new team member that has a passion for embedded software and coding. In Barco Fredrikstad we are a team of 63 people that constantly work on the next big thing within visualization/projection, and we have a drive to create innovative solutions in a better way to enable our customers. Software is an ever-increasing important discipline for us, and we are looking for a highly motivated individual that will be part of our team here in Fredrikstad.
As our Embedded Software Engineer you will:
Contribute as a valued team member to our software and FPGA department in Fredrikstad, but also work closely with other team members located in Belgium and India. You will also work closely with other colleagues within Barco’s R&D department and you will be participating in the whole development process from idea and concept, to implementation and testing. As part of the team you will design and build software that will have an impact on customers across the globe.
Some highlights of your role:
- Responsible for developing software to support projectors in our various strategic markets like Simulation & Training, High-End Residential, Virtual & Augmented Reality, Events and more
- Using C++11/14/17 as your programming language
- Delivering high quality, by creating your own test scripts within time, and following the coding standards
- Participate in the Agile way of working
- Work in multinational teams geographically distributed (Norway, Belgium, India)
- You hold a bachelor or master's degree in software development
- You are used to working in a Linux environment
- You have software development skills in C++11/14/17
- You are familiar with the GNU toolchain
- Experience with GIT is a plus
- Experience with Python is a plus
- You master Object oriented thinking/development
- A real team player with a positive "can do" attitude
- Solution oriented with a high-quality mindset
- Great communication and collaboration skills
What we can offer you:
- A challenging and rewarding role, working with high-tech products within a team of enthusiastic and passionate colleagues
- Being part of a highly skilled global team that leads by innovation
- Colleagues with many years of experience
- A fun working environment and where people care about each other
- Our very own Barco University with continuous training opportunities with reference to lifelong learning & employability
- A competitive salary package with attractive benefits
Barco Fredrikstad AS is a company located in Fredrikstad, Norway, that designs and develops advanced, compact high-performance projectors for demanding applications within niche markets like training and simulation, virtual and augmented reality, visitor attractions, events, and high-end residential. Barco Fredrikstad is part of the more than one billion-euro Barco Group headquartered in Belgium, and houses the second largest R&D facility in Barco, with its own service and support center, and is recognized as a Center of Excellence in its field.
Software development, Linux, C++, Embedded, Python
|Sist endret||10. mai 2021 13:28|