Are you our next Commissioning System Responsible Process?
- MDE Norway AS
- Commissioning System Responsible Process
- Act in accordance with the Clients core values and HSE program
- Clients representative for Commissioning discipline performance
- Involved in the Process/Utility/Mechanical & Area Systems Commissioning discipline performance, including punch out and hand over processes.
- Ensure that the Commissioning activities are timely planned and executed
- Participate in the process to establish a Commissioning network in the Project Completion System PIMS CMS as basis for planning and management of Commissioning activities
- Participate to define Commissioning activities and agree milestones for Jotun FPSO as input for the integrated schedule
- Actively cooperate with the project team during execution of Commissioning
- Execute Commissioning activities together with the Contractor’s organisation in accordance with established procedures and plans
- Execute Commissioning activities in accordance with Client and Contractor requirements for “Safe Execution of Work”
- Monitor progress and assess progress reports issued by Suppliers/Vendors related to construction related issues
- Undertake a review of previous lessons learned and the incorporation of relevant lessons learned into Commissioning planning
- Do signing and reporting status from PIMS CMS for Commissioning
- Participate in HAZID and HAZOP and other HSEQ related reviews
- Contribute to the Management of Change process and to project risk workshop. Identify and follow up relevant risk and mitigating actions
- Preparations of the commissioning queries needed
- Preparations of the commissioning procedures as required
- Follow-up suppliers where MC/FAT is to be carried out including sites abroad, within Covid 19 restrictions.
- Involved together with third party verification and certification authorities.
- Coordinate and support Construction and Commissioning interfaces across all disciplines, including engineering and EPCI contractor
- Act as a driving force for development and implementation of Commissioning activities for the project
- Advocate and contribute to the good working relationship and environment within the Commissioning group, as well as between Company and Contractors at sites.
- Coordinate contractor support on Commissioning and start-up activities.
- Participate in the handover process from Commissioning to Operations
- Ensure necessary test equipment, temporaries, tools and commissioning spare parts for relevant Systems
- Assist operations in Start-up activities on- and offshore
- University degree in Engineering or equivalent experience
- Minimum 15 years of experience as System Responsible Engineer (SRE) within larger development projects on the Norwegian Continental Shelf.
- Well documented commissioning experience from the Norwegian continental shelf but also experience from international projects will be seen as an advantage
- Offshore experience from Completion and Start-Up activities will be considered an advantage
DUE DATE: 07.04.2021
DURATION: 01.05.2021 - 31.12.2022
When the right people connect, we create value.
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specializing in finding and placing the greatest talents worldwide. MDE currently consists of 12 companies that offer consulting, staffing, recruitment services as well as offshore personnel. With our unique knowledge of both the local and the international market, we will connect employees and companies, so they both find exactly what they are looking for. MDE aims to contribute to people developing and to ensure that our customers achieve great value from our services. We first succeed when both clients and our candidates reach their goals, together.
Our mission is to deliver relevant expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.
- 4033 Stavanger
- Olje og gass
- Ingeniør / Mekanisk
|Sist endret||28. mar. 2021 09:08|