Are you our next Life Extension/Compliance Engineer?
- MDE Norway AS
- Life Extension/Compliance Engineer
- Main assistance with coordination and writing of the Jotun FPSO Life Extension report
- Assistance with coordination of GAP’s ( especially in connection with re-opening of 418 FEED Gaps and for hull GAP’s in particular)
- Assistance with update of GAP report
- Assistance in develop Compliance matixes, Roadmap etc
- Participate in other relevant work related to GAPs/ Compliance / Life extension related work
- 10 years with senior and / or engineering management position
- Knowledge with FPSO design
- Knowledge and earlier experience within GAP and lifetime extension work
- Knowledge of both PSA regulation and NORSOK regime and Maritime regulation
- Good general knowledge of offshore topside equipment both built after Maritime standard and according to PSA NORSOK standard
- BCS /MSC Education
- Language: Norwegian / English
DUE DATE: ASAP
DURATION: One year with possibilities for extension
LOCATION: STAVANGER, NORWAY
When the right people connect, we create value.
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specializing in finding and placing the greatest talents worldwide. MDE currently consists of 12 companies that offer consulting, staffing, recruitment services as well as offshore personnel. With our unique knowledge of both the local and the international market, we will connect employees and companies, so they both find exactly what they are looking for. MDE aims to contribute to people developing and to ensure that our customers achieve great value from our services. We first succeed when both clients and our candidates reach their goals, together.
Our mission is to deliver relevant expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.
- 4003 Stavanger
- Olje og gass
|Sist endret||25. mar. 2021 12:10|