Project Manager. Production Equipment Package at FREYR AS
- FREYR AS
- Project Manager. Production Equipment Package
FREYR plans to develop up to 43 GWh of battery cell production capacity by 2025 to position the company as one of Europe’s largest battery cell suppliers. The facilities will be located in the Mo i Rana industrial complex in Northern Norway, leveraging Norway’s highly skilled workforce and abundant, low-cost renewable energy sources from hydro and wind in a crisp, clear and energized environment. Corporate headquarters are located in the Oslo area.
FREYR will supply safe, high energy density and cost competitive clean battery cells to the rapidly growing global markets for electric vehicles, energy storage, and marine applications.
For more information, please visit www.freyrbattery.com.
Project Manager. Production Equipment Package
We are looking for candidates who want to be a part of the team to design and build the first Li battery cell plants in Norway. We plan to start to build the first one during the summer this year.The person who takes on this role will be able to follow the design, installation and ramp up of the production equipment and have influence on the plant performance and efficiency.
You will be able to apply everything you know in this role, be challenged and learn a lot.
You will be leading a team of experienced engineers in participating to work out the specifications for the production equipment, participate in the request process and select the right vendor, systems and machinery. After placing the purchase order the vendors will be followed closely and you will participate in FAT, installation, SAT and ramp up of the production. The Project Manager Recycling is reporting to Technical manager
- Minimum 5 years experience in manufacturing industry (preferable from Li cell manufacturing), metallurgic or chemical industry as subject matter engineer or subject matter manager. It can be within operation, operation support, technology, development, engineering or maintenance
- Masters degree in classic engineering subjects
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Experience of working in an international and multicultural company
- Experience in design, construction and start ups of plants or bigger modification projects
- Proven problem-solving abilities
- Takes personal responsibility
- Co-operative and stretch out a hand if needed
- Ambitious and with constructive drive
- Self-confident and balanced with level of competence
- Thrives in start-up environment
- Creates structure
WHAT WE OFFER
We offer the right candidate an important role in developing Norway's first battery cell production facilities. Energy storage is an important key to the world's switch to a sustainable, green economy. Freyr is a frontrunner in Europe's rush to build capacity in battery production. A shift from fossil fuel to electricity-from-renewables could deliver 75 - 90% of the CO2 emission reductions required.
Freyr has to move fast. The world needs both battery cells now, and ever better battery cells in the future. With us you will learn a lot and a lot will be expected of you. We aim to pick high performers that will slot in immediately.
Please apply by "søk her" and upload CV and a letter of motivation.
Respond by: ASAP and before April 24th 2021
Start date: After agreement
Location: Mo i Rana
Please note: Selected candidates will be invited for an interview continuously, also before the official deadline.
For further questions about the position, please contact Freyr`s
Roar karlsen, Phone: +47 414 40 053 / e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further questions about the process, please contact Jefferson Wells;
Birthe Øren, Phone: +47 906 85 294 / e-mail: email@example.com
- Antall stillinger
- 8606 Mo i Rana
- Kraft og energi
Spørsmål om stillingen
8606 Mo i Rana
|Sist endret||7. apr. 2021 16:14|