Head of Controlling, IT & Adm.
- FREYR AS
- Head of Controlling, IT & Adm. at Freyr AS
FREY’s mission is to accelerate the decarbonization of all transportation and energy systems by delivering the world’s cleanest and most cost-effective batteries.
Freyr will be one of Norway's fastest growing organisations. We are growing from a group of 40 to an integrated and highly skilled workforce of over 1500 in two to three years time. To support this exponential growth, we need a Head of Controlling, IT & Admin for our newly established facilities in Mo I Rana.
This is an exciting and unique opportunity for candidates who want to be part the first battery cell factory in Norway.
For more information, please visit www.freyrbattery.com.
Head of Controlling, IT & Adm.
Do you want to make a difference and join what we believe is one of Europe’s most exciting start-up companies? FREYR is looking for an experienced and highly motivated Head of Controlling, IT & Adm Mo I Rana that will be responsible for the controlling function in Freyr’s facilities in Mo I Rana, including IT/ERP systems and Administration.
The person is expected to be hands on and have a proactive mindset. The person will implement and develop project control systems and procedures to ensure consistent cost control and high-quality analysis and reporting, in accordance with governing documents and regulations.
- Organize and manage the controlling function in the facilities organization, in cooperation with the Plant Director Mo I Rana.
- Participate in the implementation and development of the company’s ERP system.
- Responsibility for monthly reports, including establishing and updating the Manpower Projection Plan in cooperation with Head of HR Mo I Rana.
- Support production and line managers in preparation, structuring and reporting of budgets, sensitivities and risk analysis.
- Cross-functional collaboration within the Operations business area, including establishing well-coordinated and solid working processes.
- Master’s degree in Finance, Accounting and/or Auditing
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in management roles, including practical experience in personnel management and organisational development.
- Experience with various aspects of controlling and analysis
- Familiar with Norwegian accounting standards and efficient application of these, auditing as well as compliance with financial policy and regulations.
- Advanced IT skills, reporting tools and database skills
- Experience with implementing and developing ERP systems, ie SAP
- US GAAP and SOX requirements
- Strong leadership qualities, with excellent interpersonal skills
- An ambitious, self-starter, team player with a commercial mindset.
- Thrives in a start-up environment where structure and problem-solving abilities are required.
- Good communication skills
- Fluent in English
WHAT WE OFFER
We offer the right candidate an important role the development of Norway's first battery cell production facilities. Energy storage is an important key to the world's transition to a sustainable, green economy. Freyr is a frontrunner in Europe's rush to build capacity in battery production. With us you will learn a lot and a lot will be expected of you. We aim to pick high performers that will slot in immediately. We offer competitive terms and conditions.
Please apply by "søk her" and upload CV and a letter of motivation.
Respond by: ASAP and before April 24th 2021
Start Date: After agreement
Location: Mo i Rana
Please note: Selected candidates will be invited for an interview continuously, also before the official deadline.
For further questions about the position, please contact Jefferson Wells;
Steinar Instefjord, Phone: +47 948 57 202/ e-mail: email@example.com
For further questions about the process, please contact Jefferson Wells;
Karoline Anglevik Ziesler, Phone: +47 928 53 847 / e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 8622 Mo i Rana
- Kraft og energi
Spørsmål om stillingen
8622 Mo i Rana
|Sist endret||7. apr. 2021 16:17|