ARE YOU OUR NEXT STRUCTURAL LEAD EMPIRE WIND OFFSHORE SUBSTATION?
- MDE Norway AS
- STRUCTURAL LEAD EMPIRE WIND OFFSHORE SUBSTATION
- Structural engineer responsible for follow up of offshore substations
- Secure technical integrity and barriers in design and execution within structural discipline, and ensure compliance with relevant standards, regulations, and technical requirements
- Prepare the ITT for studies, follow up the tender process and the studies afterwards.
- Follow up Contractors FEED studies and detailed design
- Ensure necessary dialogue with interfacing disciplines and contribute to resolving interface issues.
- Review of relevant documents (design Brief, Analysis reports, drawings etc.)
- Interface with Certifying Verification Authorities (CVA) and US National authorities BOEM (FDR and FIR) technical group.
- Master or Bachelor of Science within structural engineering, with minimum 7 years of relevant experience.
- Highly experienced with structural analysis and design of offshore jacket- and topside structures.
- Knowledge of DNVGL-ST-0145, API RP 2A-LRFD and ISO-19902 are an advantage
- Fabrication experience is an advantage.
- Good communication skills for external and internal Stakeholder management.
- Team player, eager to work in multi-disciplinary team and dynamic project conditions.
- Strong SSU in design focus and ability to live by “I am safety” expectations.
DUE DATE: 07.04.2021
DURATION: ASAP - 30.04.2024
LOCATION: FORNEBU, NORWAY
When the right people connect, we create value.
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specializing in finding and placing the greatest talents worldwide. MDE currently consists of 12 companies that offer consulting, staffing, recruitment services as well as offshore personnel. With our unique knowledge of both the local and the international market, we will connect employees and companies, so they both find exactly what they are looking for. MDE aims to contribute to people developing and to ensure that our customers achieve great value from our services. We first succeed when both clients and our candidates reach their goals, together.
Our mission is to deliver relevant expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.
- 1360 Fornebu
- Olje og gass
- Ingeniør / Mekanisk,
|Sist endret||25. mar. 2021 09:01|