HR & Payroll Co-ordinator
- FREYR AS
- HR & Payroll Co-ordinator at Freyr AS
FREYR plans to develop up to 43 GWh of battery cell production capacity by 2025 to position the company as one of Europe’s largest battery cell suppliers. The facilities will be located in the Mo i Rana industrial complex in Northern Norway, leveraging Norway’s highly skilled workforce and abundant, low-cost renewable energy sources from hydro and wind in a crisp, clear and energized environment. Corporate headquarters are located in the Oslo area.
FREYR will supply safe, high energy density and cost competitive clean battery cells to the rapidly growing global markets for electric vehicles, energy storage, and marine applications.
We are looking for candidates who want to be part of an exciting journey
– to build and create a forward leaning, sustainable, innovative and future oriented Battery production company.
You will be able to apply everything you know in this role, be challenged and learn a lot. For the right HR talent this role must be a professional dream come true.
We are looking for a highly qualified and motivated HR & Payroll Co-ordinator to ensure that the 100+ employees at our Head Quarter are challenged, supported and serviced in a timely and pleasant manner.
For more information, please visit www.freyrbattery.com.
HR Payroll Co-ordinator
As we are growing in size and number of employees, we are now looking for a forward-thinking, competent and structured HR & Payroll consultant.
You will be responsible for the delivery of HR's services, aimed at employees and managers at our headquarter in Oslo.
You will also have the opportunity to contribute to projects and improvement work across the group within HR's area of responsibility.
Typical tasks would be;
- Management support through advice and guidance in accordance with laws, regulations and applicable agreements within the HR / personnel area
- Assist and support department management in various types of personnel issues
- Take care of processes related to IA work, work environment and HSE work
- Lead and assist in relevant restructuring, development and change work
- Personnel administrative case processing
- Assist in recruitment processes
- Assist in salary and collective bargaining issues
- Be the liaison with our external payroll provider
- Relevant higher education at university or college level
- Good knowledge of relevant legislation and agreements
- Good collaboration and communication skills
- Good oral and written presentation skills
- Good communication skills
- Good PC and digitization skills
- Experience from both operational and strategic HR and personnel work
- Advisor and guidance competence
- You are trustworthy and able to establish strong and positive relationships with other people
- You are clear and solution-oriented
- You are able to think analytically
- You work in a structured and planned manner
- You have high integrity
WHAT WE OFFER
We offer the right candidate an important role in developing Norway's first battery cell production facilities. Energy storage is an important key to the world's switch to a sustainable, green economy. Freyr is a frontrunner in Europe's rush to build capacity in battery production. A shift from fossil fuel to electricity-from-renewables could deliver 75 - 90% of the CO2 emission reductions required.
Freyr has to move fast. The world needs both battery cells now, and ever better battery cells in the future. With us you will learn a lot and a lot will be expected of you. We aim to pick high performers that will slot in immediately.
Please apply by "søk her" and upload CV and a letter of motivation.
Respond by: ASAP and before April 24th 2021
Start Date: After agreement
Please note: Selected candidates will be invited for an interview continuously, also before the official deadline.
For further questions about the position, please contact Freyr`s
Jan Dahm-Simonsen, Phone: +47 932 15 607 / e-mail: email@example.com
For further questions about the process, please contact Jefferson Wells;
Karoline Anglevik Ziesler, Phone: +47 928 53 847 / e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1366 Lysaker
- Kraft og energi
- Økonomi og regnskap / Lønn
Spørsmål om stillingen
|Sist endret||7. apr. 2021 16:18|